Kung Fu Tea

Kung Fu Tea - I ordered the Honey Green Tea
Kung Fu Tea - I ordered the Honey Green Tea

Kung Fu Tea New York Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Cool spot for your typically tea and a LARGE variety of stuff you might not be so familiar with. Jan 03, 2012
As one wanders through the cold and windy streets of Chinatown, the Kung Fu Tea shop appeared on the corner like a warm and toasty oasis! Hooray. My friend and I ran in to nab some tea and it took us quite a long time to read through the menu.

They have a variety of warm and cold teas. Anything with the word "bubble" has to do with a large gummy kind of tapioca, but ask questions and they will be happy to ask. I like my tea sweeter than most and the honey tea I ordered was way better than I expected. Make sure you get the right straw or you won't be able to drink your tea correctly. They have about 3 or 4 chairs inside at the window, but the place is otherwise quite small.

I'm not sure they take plastic (as with many venues in Chinatown, especially if you want to haggle), so be sure to bring cash. I tried to take some pictures of the menu and I think they is more than one Kung Fu tea in NY.
I ordered the Honey Green Tea