Kula Lodge And Restaurant

15200 Haleakala Hwy. Route 377, Kula, USA
www.kulalodge.com - (808) 878-1535
Kula Lodge And Restaurant - our view
Kula Lodge And Restaurant - 'a' and 'h' breakfast
Kula Lodge And Restaurant - The fireplace was great in the evenings as the temperature dipped when the sun went down!
Kula Lodge And Restaurant - There were 2 floors, 1st with a full bed and second with 2 twin beds.
Kula Lodge And Restaurant - my filipino breakfast :)
Kula Lodge And Restaurant - my filipino breakfast :)

Kula Lodge And Restaurant Reviews

audatravel audatrav…
Mountain Retreat Mar 05, 2012
I ended up at the Kula Lodge by accident due to problems with my other reservation. I think I ended up in a better place than I had planned. My room was huge and well kept, no TV, No Radio, No Phone which was fine with me! The attached restaurant is superb with a 5-star menu! The staff was very friendly and easy to talk to. They had lots of tips for places to go and when to get there. I was in Central Maui, which gave me great access to Haleakala for the sunrise, to the Ali Kula Lavendar Farm, Kula Botanical Gardens and more. It was a great place to see and stay at if you like hiking and want to see more than the beach!
There were 2 floors, 1st with a fu…
The fireplace was great in the eve…
mellemel8 mellemel8
A MEAL WITH A VIEW OF THE NORTH MAUI COAST Sep 26, 2008
BEFORE WE WENT ZIP LINING IN THE HALEAKALA MOUNTAINS.

We wanted to have breakfast here. the night before we planned to watch the sun rise but the night before it rained and we weren't sure if it was going to be cleat. we just slept in. however, we arrived here way to early and we just killed time around the grounds until they opened.

it had a gorgegous view of the valley. since we were the first ones. we had a perfect table with a perfect view. it was terriblly over priced for pancakes and omelet.

i just ordered my typical Filipino breakfast, eggs, rice with ketchup. breakfast of champions for under $7

"a" and "h" shared a pancake, eggs and sausage breakfast. it was served with maple syrup or coconut syrup. OMG the combo was heaven. only in hawaii you can have that. YUMMY!!!!

we all took turns smelling the coconut syrup. the girls wanted to buy a bottle to take home with pancake mix with mac nuts. GOOD GOD that sounds so wrong but so right :)

this is a great place to eat for the ambiance. the view is beautiful. you are paying for the view. i would like to stay at their lodge next time. we were all wearing sweaters too. i had my long sleeves.
my filipino breakfast :)