Kuantan River Cruise

Jalan Tanah Putih, Kuantan, Malaysia

Kuantan River Cruise Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
I Never Avail This Cruise Apr 24, 2016
Yes, I never avail this cruise. But why am I reviewing it? Well, I decided to write something about this cruise to give advance info to those who want to avail it. The cruise is not always available as if and when you wanted it. There is a schedule but it is not followed, and the trip will depend on the number of passengers available. Considerable number of people strolled along the river banks but only few of them opted to go for a cruise. The price of RM38 per hour I suspect is the reason, maybe.

I did two attempts on this cruise but to no avail. There is a small boat available, but then there should be a minimum of 4 passengers for the cruise to go. I patiently waited for another 3 persons, but nobody came.

Om my second attempt, my wife and I waited for about thirty minutes. Afraid of being left on time, I went straight from my work to the jetty (with my working jacket on, hehehe) but again nobody is there for the cruise

I would suggest to the cruiser, call the organizer first and arrange for a pre-booking.
Caliber-A says:
hey Nolan, that Loboc, Bohol cruise is one of the things im looking forward to.
Posted on: May 14, 2016
nolan says:
For that kind of money you get a cruise with buffet lunch and entertainment in Loboc, Bohol.
Posted on: Apr 30, 2016