Ku De Ta

Ku De Ta - Sunset from Ku de ta

Ku De Ta Seminyak Reviews

CharReid CharReid
Wow! Luxe bar on the beach! Jul 28, 2011
Ku De Ta is in the most unbelievable setting ever. Most of the bar is actually outside, on couches, on the beach, on the grass and around a beautiful rock pond.

It is expensive for Bali! Expect to pay regular Australian prices there or even more! We went because we had a discount/members card from a friend's boss, but we still ended up spending close to $100 each, and we only had a few little snacks between us and about 4 drinks each.

Apparently this is where celebrities go when they're in Bali, at least that's what we were told. There did appear to be a VIP area upstairs (not sure how one got there) but we didn't see anyone famous.

Despite the price, I would still definitely recommend this place as the atmosphere is really fun, and you feel very special there, and the setting cannot be beat. My recommendation though, is dress up! I was just in my Bali beach clothes and felt underdressed.
View from Ku de ta
People on the beach in front of th…
Ku de ta couches
View from Ku de ta

Related Travel Blogs About Ku De Ta

Memoirs of a random Traveler-Bali, Indonesia
Bali: Wake up super excited. Had great weekend in Kuala Lumpur, met some amazing Malay’s, ate great food and really enjoyed myself in this beautiful city. Now, going to Bali, a place where I’ve …Ku De Ta in Seminyak..AMAZING beach front restaurant/bar/club, etc. Beautiful people, beautiful views, awesome music…I went back couple…

Check Seminyak Hotel Deals