Ku De Ta

www.kudeta.net - +62 361 736 969

Ku De Ta Bali Reviews

fernandorojo fernando…
expansive but cool Jan 24, 2010
KUDETA is an amazing place, elegant, chic, perfect service. Sunset is a must. On the other hand they put very high prices beacouse they want to make it an elite place. It is nice to go once but then I reccomend other places where you can find local people too.

I never had dinner but lot of people told me too much expansive.

Anyway good music and perfect place to chill out. If you want a bed you have to book in advance
ratu ratu
Dissapointing Aug 09, 2009
Many people told me about this club, so I wanted to go there.

The club is located on the beach, have many kingsize daybeds for relax and seeing the sunset the people there looks cool.

So I decided to come and pick a bed, sudently the waiter give me a paper... I must spend 1 Milion Rupiah(60 Eur) per Hour, I ask him what's this? he told me that the bill must be at least 1 milion but not each hour.

So I order some drinks and...

1 Hour later the waiter said that we have to pay 1 Million and leave the bed because we only reach 250.000!!!

WTF He told us total bill not per hour!!

On the other hand:

1 Bed can handle 3 people (more if they're not liying)

Each long drink moves arround 100.000 Idr

That means that everybody have to drink 3 longdrinks per hour, I can but... how many people can drink 10 longdrinks in 3 hours???

So I paid 250.000 and leave the place
Da beach
bernard69 says:
JC,are u speaking about my butt?have a great diving:))
Posted on: Mar 31, 2010
ratu says:
But many people like it!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2010
bernard69 says:
thanks for sharing JC,my ass doesn't deserve 1 Million Idr per hour:)
MeiYen MeiYen
Ku De Ta Nov 20, 2009
My favourite place of all times… Ku De Ta, I don’t know what your magic is but I kept going back to you year after year and ended up spending almost every night of my trips with you.

Maybe it’s the sunset, maybe the superbly delicious food, maybe it’s the Margaritas, Bellini and Champagne, or maybe it’s all of that and more.

I remember having the entrée Tuna and Lobster Tartare in 2007, mmmmm beyond words. The menu might have changed, maybe the Chef too but food is still good there. In 2008 I had some sushi and mostly ended up drinking there, In 2009 I drank, drank, drank, ate, ate and ate. I have some pics on some of the drinks and food I had before, so enjoy.

There are 3 sections to Ku De Ta, the dinig area, the beach front beds for sunset viewing and the bars there is one near the entrance, further in on the right and left of the restaurants and on the second level as well.

Very chill out music, some of Claude Challe, Stephane Pompounag, Buddha Bar and more. They do have a retail shop there as well and they sell their house compilation CDs.
Tuna & Lobster Tartare
Can't recall what fish with mussels
Assortment of sorbets
Salmon Sushi
MeiYen says:
Thank you all... :D

Posted on: Apr 01, 2010
mkrh says:
Michelle....congrats on being featured...nice review and lovely place to go to....

Michael :)
bernard69 says:
congrats on yr featured review,well deserved,Kudeta will be soon more not affordable cos of the future increase in tax(about 40% for expensive wines and liquor!),I would have only Bintang:))

Check Bali Hotel Deals