K's House

Kawaguchiko, Japan
kshouse.jp/fuji-j - 0555-83-5556

Compare Fujikawaguchiko Hotel Rates (3km away)

K's House Kawaguchiko Reviews

sepilokfui sepilokf…
Top rated hostel with dorm bed. Jul 22, 2012
Stayed here Aug 2011.

I booked another hostel but there was nobody there, so I walked according to the map and arrived at K's House. Even though it meant for backpacker, this is a very good hostel and I saw many local Japanese stayed here with family. The staff is knowledgeable, efficient, and helpful.

USD30 for a dorm bed is a norm in Japan, the hostel is fully equipped with everything we need. Kitchen, well for cooking (cooking oil, soya sauce, salt, etc are provided), coin-laundry, clean share bathroom, non-stop hot water, backpack deposit room, very clean bedroom and kitchen. On top, there is a tatami room and nice dining room. Many backpackers just bought or packed food from market or other places, come back and have it in here.

I used another K house, it was as good and I shall use them again when I visit Japan in the future.
stephandadam stephand…
Nov 22, 2007
Our stay at K's House has been the best hostel experience for us yet. They have a free pick-up service from Kawaguchiko Station (they arrived in under five minutes from us calling them)and their staff are friendly, courteous and speak english.

The hostel itself is exceptionally clean, spacious and really lovely decorated. They have a common lounging area, a dining room and an additional dining/lounging/games area where they have tables and tatami mats.

Other facilities include; a very large modern kitchen complete with appliances, dishes/utensils, etc (as well as plenty of cupboard, fridge and freezer space); free internet access with USB ports (good for uploading your photos!); laundry facilities 200 yen for the washer and 100 yen for the dryer.

We were especially please with our room itself. It was very large and bright, due mainly to the floor to ceiling screens leading to our small balcony (which looks onto the Onsen next door). We were provided with futons to lay on our tatami mats to sleep on which were very comfortable and their duvets were nice and warm.

Related Travel Blogs About K's House

On top of Mt Fuji & K's House Kawaguchiko
Woke up at 1:00am to continue the last assent to the top.  The 9.5th station hut we slept in the night before was at about 3200 meters, and we needs to go the rest of the way to the top at 3776 … Woke up at 1:00am to continue the last assent to the top.  The 9.5th station hut we…

Compare Fujikawaguchiko Hotel Rates (3km away)

K's House Map