Krystal Cancun

Krystal Cancun Rates and Deals

Krystal Cancun Reviews

Tacoma101 Tacoma101
Great location. Lots of party people but dont go for the service. Jun 15, 2011
This was my third stay at the Krystal and I would hardly say I stay there for the service or restaurant food.

I booked an ocean view room for one night. We checked in with typical non caring front desk service Krystal is known for. No direction was given on how to find our room so off we went. We quickly came back to ask for directions (first return to front desk). We then headed off to our room and arrived to find it set up with one king bed when my reservation clearly stated two double beds. Back to the front desk (second return to the front desk). We were given keys to another room. We headed there and the keys didnt work. I let my friend go back to the desk while I waited. They sent a security guard up to open the door as they thought we were locked out of our room. Wrong. We went back down to the desk again. (4th visit to the front desk). They finally got us a room and it was set up right. But of course it wasnt a true ocean view. We had a view of the giant palapa. I wasnt about to complain though. The moonlight was almost gone and we had drinking to do!

What I did like about the place. Rooms were fine. No issues. We were in the newer tower though. I think they put the younger folks in the older tower. There were a lot of young party people around the bar when we arrived around 11pm. The bar doesnt take any cash though! Great place to meet people. The beach was also VERY wide compared to how it was a few years ago.

I also liked the late checkout of noon.

I would still stay at the Krystal again. Just cant beat the location!
Not exactly the ocean view I hoped…
gmalagon gmalagon
Dec 23, 2007
I went to cancun for the first time for spring break back in my college days and we were looking for a nice place close to the nightlife. The Krystal was perfect! It was within walking distance of almost all the bars.

The rooms were great and always clean with huge windows that open up. Shower and bathroom were clean and everything worked.

Staff was fantastic, really friendly and helpful and we never had a problem communicating with them.

It had a great pool with lots of lounge chairs and a swim up bar. Alot of water activities, one which included pool volleyball. Everytime someone messed up they had to drink a shot of tequilla. Safe to say every got drunk.

There's a great outside cafe, buffet, really classy restaurant inside and room service.

I would go back in a heart beat. Its not a huge party hotel like the oasis, but its so close to the bars. I would definitely recommend it for spring breakers

Krystal Cancun Overview

The Krystal Cancun is a medium priced Cancun hotel located in the Hotel Zone directly across the street from the convention center. It is within walking distance of a lively shopping mall that offers boutiques, restaurants and activities. Nearby is a golf club, ferry to Isla Mujeres, and Aquaworld. The Krystal Cancun is about a 20 minute drive from the airport.

The Krystal Cancun guestrooms have beautiful marble bathrooms, small dining sets, cable TV, and a hairdryer. None of the rooms has a balcony but most have scenic ocean views. The hotel has a limited number of suites.

The Krystal Cancun is an 8 story building with 325 double guestrooms. It caters to families searching for a well priced yet casual vacation option. Onsite amenities include various dining options, a pool, children's activities, playground, sauna, steam room, gym, and one of the most popular discos in Cancun. Deep sea fishing, snorkeling, and other water sports can be arranged. There is limited room service.

Krystal Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes