Krolewski Restaurant & Pub

Plac Zamkowy 1/13, Warsaw, Poland - + 48 22 887 65 25
Krolewski Restaurant & Pub - Krolewski Reataurant And Castle
Krolewski Restaurant & Pub - Tripe Soup
Krolewski Restaurant & Pub - Polish Beer :)
Krolewski Restaurant & Pub - Krolewski Reastaurant In Castle Square

Krolewski Restaurant & Pub Warsaw Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Krolewski Restaurant & Pub Jul 14, 2015
Having taken longer than expected to get to the Old Town we were ready to eat as soon as we got there and didn't want to wander much further.

Restaurant is in the Castle Square and we checked the menu before going in, for things we would eat and price, and both were fine.

Sat in the outside area,as it was a nice evenin, and being a Tuesday it wasn't that busy and we had a choice of tables.

Waiter was quick to bring the menus, and just as importantly to deliver the beer. Not an extensive menu, but plenty of options to satisfy all tastes.

Having had something similar in Bucharest, I chose to have a started and went for the tripe soup, which was much better than it's Romanian equivalent, and actually had good chunks of meat in it.

For a main course I had dumplings stuffed with meat which were nice, but wasn't keen on the dumpling potatoes that came with it. Janice had a steak and seemed happy with that.

Thing I liked best about this place was the fact that the Castle Square is more open than the market square, and here you could watch the street entertainers while you sat at your meal. THe girl with the violin using the castle wall for the shadow effect was terrrific, and we had a great view from where we sat.

Staff were attentive throughout, checking everything was OK, and that I wasn't running out of beer, so left a good impression on me :)
Krolewski Reastaurant In Castle Sq…
Polish Beer :)