Kramer's Cafe

Koror, Palau
Kramer's Cafe - Green beer for St. Patrick's Day at Kramer's Cafe.
Kramer's Cafe - At Kramer's with my dad and mom.
Kramer's Cafe - Jane and Rene of Kramer's Cafe.
Kramer's Cafe - Sandy, Rene, Jane, and myself on my last night in Palau.  We drank a bit.  Well, quite a bit really.

Kramer's Cafe Koror Reviews

Reephboy Reephboy
Cold beers, cool breezes, warm sunsets, and great food with a breathtaking view. Feb 29, 2008
Kramer's is owned and run by a German guy named Rene and his Filipina wife, Jane. It's a great place to get some good food, try the local brew, and see the sun set. The location is right on the water and it is upstairs so you will typically feel a nice breeze.

I recommend the Blackened Sashimi, Black Bean Taco Salad with grilled catch-of-the-day, the cheeseburger is one of the best on island and the specials are usually pretty tasty too. Rene is a good cook and supervises his kitchen staff to create worthy culinary delights.

The music selection here is the widest in the islands and Rene will probably let you sit down and make up your own playlist. There are a couple of dart boards and a foozeball table as well. Sometimes they clear out the tables and people start dancing. Especially when one of the lawyers has a birthday.

Kramer's is primarily an expat bar. There are Palauans that drink there, but if it is Palauans you seek then you are better off at a Palauan Cha Cha bar, pool hall, or karaoke bar.
Green beer for St. Patrick's Day a…
At Kramer's with my dad and mom.
Jane and Rene of Kramer's Cafe.
Sandy, Rene, Jane, and myself on m…
EJ84 says:
One of the best place in Palau. Nice people come here. If you’re a tourist you never been to kreamers your stay in palau will be worth less… i miss palau specially rene and jane.. miss you guys...
Posted on: Jun 05, 2011
Reephboy says:
I first arrived in Palau in '04. I know that it had already been around for several years before that. Surely it was something before it was Kramer's, but if and what it was, I can't remember now.
Posted on: Feb 29, 2008
jhenthorne says:
Didn't this place used to have a different name?
Posted on: Feb 29, 2008