Krakows nightlife

Krakow, Poland

Krakows nightlife Reviews

wellszac18 wellszac…
Apr 19, 2007
This city is a great place dubbed to be the Paris of the East, I would reccomend going sooner then later as it has not been swamped by mass tourism, just yet, but it's getting there.

This place is like prague but better. The nightlife is great, There is a great very big square which is floodlit in the evenings and there is usually some entetainment like fire dancers.

The bars are in cellars which have a great atmosphere and the drinks are all very cheap, if you enjoy clubbing I would reccomend 'crazy bar' but there also laid back bars with jazz and just bars with chilled DJ music. One bar which I enjoyed was the 'show bar' which has live music on one floor, snooker tables on another floor and a bar lounge on another.

Overall the atmosphere is great and whatever your into on your nights out you'll find it there.
Eric says:
I agree, Krakow is great! I loved the outdoor cafes bordering the big square. There was also a really cool place called the Buddha Bar -- perhaps I'll write a review of it soon!
Posted on: Apr 19, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Krakows nightlife

Attractions and Apartment Rentals in Krakow
Often described as the “cultural capital” of Poland, Krakow (sometimes spelled Cracow) is one of the largest and most historic cities in the country.  Nestled between the Carpathian Mountain…nightlife, dining and shopping.   About an hour outside Krakow, accessible by train, is Auschwitz death camp, the largest…
Auschwitz and our first meeting with our trip twins
Instead of doing a tour of Auschwitz Lori and I went with someone from our room instead. We just took the bus there, which was only like 7 zoltys(or whatever their moneys called) for one way. We…KRAKOW 1.5/2 Hostel 1.5/2 People 1.5/2 Nightlife 2/2 Sites 2/2 Weather +1 BONUS for Trip Twins…

Check Krakow Hotel Deals