Krakow Hotels

Browse 50 Krakow, Poland hotel reviews for 487 Krakow hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$8 - $123

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Krakow

Rudno Hotels24 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Krakow Hotels and Deals

#1 of 487 hotels in Krakow
trinademattei says: "I spent three nights at the Aparthotel Leone last week and I had an excellent st..."
#2 of 487 hotels in Krakow
sarahthevegasbride says: "We stayed at Globus rooms and apartments from the 20th Jan for 3 nights. Locatio..."
$35
#3 of 487 hotels in Krakow
DrSeuss says: "Given my general criteria for rating a place is whither I would stay there again..."
#4 of 487 hotels in Krakow
taberd1983 says: "If you visiting Krakow, I highly recommend staying at the Sheraton. It's fantas..."
#5 of 487 hotels in Krakow
poohstanggt says: "Without a doubt, my favorite hotel in the world as of right now! Brett found th..."
$99
#6 of 487 hotels in Krakow
EmyG says: "We arrived in Krakw in the evening and after checking in Ventus Rosa the first..."
$32
#7 of 487 hotels in Krakow
christl3 says: "Mundo is the best hostel in Krakow. I haven't stayed in any other hostels in Kra..."
$11
#8 of 487 hotels in Krakow
haidgirl says: "Although this hotel wasn't in the Old Town, it was so close it may have well bee..."
$30
#9 of 487 hotels in Krakow
RIGAS says: "I found this small hotel? from booking.com site. It's located few meters far ..."
#10 of 487 hotels in Krakow
emirv says: "The apartment was spectacularly clean and very spacious. We were on the Ground F..."
$19
#11 of 487 hotels in Krakow
EmyG says: "I know this brand so I was pretty sure I won't be disappointed. The hotel is wha..."
2.5
#12 of 487 hotels in Krakow
tj1777 says: "My first trip to a former communist country was to Krakow in Poland in 2000. I s..."
#13 of 487 hotels in Krakow
Johnpro says: "Simply in the heart of Krakow ! 100 meters away from the St Mary basilica ! R..."
#14 of 487 hotels in Krakow
sarahelaine says: "Jordan Guest rooms on Ul Dluga is a nice, basic hotel close to the centre, about..."
$26
#15 of 487 hotels in Krakow
Vlindeke says: "We were staying for 3 nights in this 3 star hotel. It is advertised as a hotel i..."
#16 of 487 hotels in Krakow
VanessaMunYee says: "After searching around, we decided to pick this hotel because of it good locatio..."
$33
#17 of 487 hotels in Krakow
ccjbeachbum says: "the Hilton garden inn Krakow is a great little hotel located almost on the vistu..."
$53
#18 of 487 hotels in Krakow
Chokk says: "We were 9 friends that had decided to meet up in Krakow for a short visit and fo..."
$44
#19 of 487 hotels in Krakow
bramblerick says: "The adress of the reception is 2 streets from the apartment block. The apartment..."
#20 of 487 hotels in Krakow
HORSCHECK says: "In May 2010 we stayed 4 nights in the Hotel Kadetus Plus. We had booked a double..."
#21 of 487 hotels in Krakow
JasperO says: "During my stay I was in one of the Queen apartments. This appartment was located..."
$8
#22 of 487 hotels in Krakow
tombom07 says: "I arrived really late due to messing up my trains so I got buzzed into the hoste..."
#23 of 487 hotels in Krakow
zizizsofi says: "I spent a whole semester at Tischner European University with my classmate/live-..."
$21
#24 of 487 hotels in Krakow
zodiac601hd says: "This is a great hotel. The only inconvenience is the distance to city center tha..."
$27
#25 of 487 hotels in Krakow
amazed says: "Nice clean and comfortable. Just needed a place to sleep the night after walking..."
$34