Kouy Teaw Kua Kai

Kouy Teaw Kua Kai - Hoy Jor

Kouy Teaw Kua Kai Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Kouy Teaw Kua Kai Jul 18, 2010
Kouy Teaw Kua Kai is the name of this menu. It’s the top menu in China town in Bangkok. 10 years ago when I was in the university, my friend and I used to go there. Some of my friends used to live around there so after class we headed there to have dinner, and sure, to eat Kouy teaw kua kai. But after graduated, they moved houses, we didn’t have a chance to go there also until now.

Until Ale visited me again, and he asked to eat some kind of Thai food or Chinese food and my friend recommended this one. I’m sure most of you have tied Pad Thai but I’m not sure have you ever tried Kouy Teaw Kua Kai once? It’s similar but different. Pad Thai cooks by frying the noodle but Kouy teaw kua kai cooks by frying without oil. It usually cooks the flat noodle with the chicken and egg. Most of the Kua Kai restaurant serves only this menu, and you have to wait for the queue for like an hour in some restaurant.

That night the Kua Kai restaurant that we meant to go was closed earlier as it’s sold out already so we went to the next one named “Nong Ann”, it’s also delicious. At Nong Ann, they serve starters too like fish cake, deep fried crab. So if you’re bored with Pad Thai, let’s try Kua Kai sometimes :D

Kouy teaw = noodle (and for this menu they use Flat Noodle)

Kua = Stir fried without oil

Kai = chicken
Kouy Teaw Kua Kai
Hoy Jor
Fish cake
Lulu with the colorful drinks
newtampo says:
:D hahaha when you come back next time don't forget to try it! :D
Posted on: Jul 19, 2010
stabber911 says:
My mouth is watering again!!
Posted on: Jul 18, 2010