Kota Kinabalu Hotels

Browse 56 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia hotel reviews for 162 Kota Kinabalu hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Kota Kinabalu

Mamutik Hotels7.6 km
Marang Hotels14.9 km
Tambunan Hotels48.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Kota Kinabalu Hotels and Deals

#1 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
KarinaB says: "I stayed few nights in Borneo Backpackers after reading some good reviews regard..."
3.5
$11
#2 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
chicabello says: "This hotel is newish modern hotel to be very clean and perfectly lovely. The ro..."
$29
#3 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
ozzyt says: "Sutera Harbour Resort has two 5-star hotels, 27 hole golf course, marina. The re..."
$115
#4 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
chantelleindia says: "As sensual and exotic as the hibiscus flower that bears its name, Bunga Raya Isl..."
$251
#5 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Airportman says: "I had booked this hotel online and with the help of Karena. We would be staying ..."
$27
#6 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
SIMPLYREDFAN says: "Good location and the preferred hotel for Malaysian Airlines staff, great nightc..."
$80
#7 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
pammyrobertson says: "I spent only 2 nights here at the Nexus, I decided to treat myself to something ..."
$76
#8 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Lupobianco says: "I stayed at Le Meridien for 9 nights early in January 2014. Check in was frien..."
$72
#9 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
trippinjen says: "Unsatisfactory service. The moment we came out of the taxi, the door was op..."
$26
#10 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
dylangwafa says: "Shangri-la Rasa Ria Resort Located at the majestic Malaysian Borneo in the sha..."
#11 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Airportman says: "I love going to the zoo, so when there is an opportunity to go, I will go. Karen..."
#12 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
IldikoTF says: "We stayed at the Jesselton in March 2010, originally booked 3 nights but ended u..."
$41
#13 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
FoxyFauz says: "I will try to make this review very straight to the point! Location: Excellen..."
#14 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
RTWWannabe says: "PODS was simple but clean. We had a private room which is basically two single m..."
#15 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
andytite says: "Ok, this review is a little tainted due to the fact that this was the first tast..."
$28
#16 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
idareu2bhappy says: "Me and my Travbuddy decided to stay at this hotel and we made the right decision..."
$30
#17 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Yannie84 says: "This hotel located just at the Biggest shopping center in KK. Though it is quite..."
$36
#18 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Mnawin says: "I stayed Mercure Hotel Kota Kinabalu which is located near 1Borneo Shopping Para..."
#19 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
mizzjoey says: "The five of us stayed for one night in the Family Deluxe room the day before our..."
$37
#20 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Geoffreyian says: "Earlier this year, I traveled to Kota Kinabalu with my girlfriend. We were look..."
$199
#21 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
jming88 says: "Is that kind of hotel, that cause the word WTF to be spoken out of you mouth. Th..."
$17
#22 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
shazzac says: "It was one of Citibank's credit card promotion, hence I chose this hotel. I beli..."
$78
#23 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
soulfulinsurgent says: "Good location, wifi worked ok, good breakfast very reasonable, located opposite ..."
$23
#24 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
borneonikieta says: "This is a boutique hotel and from the look of its upholstery it had been recentl..."
#25 of 162 hotels in Kota Kinabalu
AussieMel82 says: "This place is actually a hostel not a hotel so I'll comment on the fun side of t..."
2.5