Kota Beach Resort

Kota Beach Resort Rates and Deals

Kota Beach Resort Bantayan Island Reviews

dinsevilla dinsevil…
Kota Beach Resort Bantayan Apr 11, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Kota Beach Resort in Bantayan Island. They have cheap rooms but very clean and well kept. Their resort is right in front of the beach. They have sun lounges at the beachfront where you can hang out during the day or marvel at the canopy of stars at night.

They also have a restaurant which serves good food. Shops, restaurants and bars are two - three blocks away.

The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

I would definitely recommend Kota Beach Resort to travelers.
honeyboo888 honeyboo…
A quiet, warm and relaxing place to stay Mar 14, 2012
We stayed in Kota beach for 3 nights on March 4-6, 2012. I would say it is indeed one quiet and relaxing place to stay. Kota beach resort is also just a walking distance to the prestigious restaurants in the island such as the D'Jungle, O'Portuguese, Blue Ice...and other restos which I failed to jot down the names :D I would say the resort has the best sandbar in the island. Even in low tide, you can enjoy the beach scenery. The sand is more of powderly white.

I also stayed in Ogtong Cave resort but the shore is a bit rocky and you just can't enjoy the beach much especially during low tide unlike in Kota beach where you can enjoy the beach to the fullest!

The rooms in Kota beach resort are spacious. I would recommend that you book the beach front cottages so you can readily enjoy the beach scenery when you wake up.
honeyboo888 honeyboo…
A quiet, warm and relaxing place to stay Mar 14, 2012

Africancrab says:
Thanks for sharing, always helpful to know.
swanvixen swanvixen
Would definitely go back here ^_^ Feb 15, 2011
This place is awesome! A place to relax, away from city life.

Their cottages are awesome and provide discount on low season. Doesn't have tv on the cottage though so you better bring a good book to read by the beach!
beahbooze beahbooze
a price not bad for the best view Apr 14, 2011
We booked a room for 3 for only PHp1,300 per night. Our room was at the farthest back but it's okay. it's only a minute's walk to the beach. And we were so surprise to find 2 queen sized beds and one single bed in the room. The room which was supposed to be only good for three was actually good for 5! The beds, though I know were not new, are very comfortable. The sheets are just so-so. I didn't care. And the room has A/C. The staff, although not very smiling, are responsive enough. Not really as bad as i thought staff service would be. The restaurant serves food in 30 minutes..too bad..but the food was edible enough and not so expensive..so it's fine. But the view? AWESOME. Biggest and best sandbar in the place.
I like sandbars
freelily freelily
May 16, 2011
I was reserved for a second row cottage but as i checked in that day i was given fourth row cottage, but on the next day i was given a beach front cottage which i find it very much much better,even the kids like the new cottage,
kota beach front during low tide
ice9van ice9van
Peacefulness Found At Kota Beach Oct 10, 2009
The resort offers a wide variety of accommodations to choose from.

Standard room with fan: Php 770, for 3 persons

Aircon Deluxe Cottage: 1,560, for 3 persons

Superior Cottage: 1,700, for 3 persons

Beachfront Suite: 2,000, for 3 persons

Extra Mattress: 200

I wasn’t able to see all of the rooms and cottages, only the standard room and non-aircon cottage that we got.

The beachfront suites are the ones on the first row, obviously beachfront. Next row would be the superior cottages, and last row are the non-aircon cottages, but even from that distance, you could already see the beach.

The rooms are at the back.

As I’ve said, we got the non-aircon cottage, which was very basic, a typical native hut with simple beds (a double bed and a single bed), fan (though there’s an ac and an additional fee if we use it), cabinets, and attached bathroom with toilet and shower (no hot water though).

What I like about the cottage is the native-feel to it with its capiz windows. It is also very spacious and has a balcony too.

And although we did not use the airconditioning unit, it wasn’t hot at all as we were cooled by the fresh seabreeze.

As for their restaurant, we only ate their once, at breakfast, so I couldn’t say much about the restaurant food. We had big serving of danggit, scrambled eggs, sinangag rice, coffee and mango juice. I think it was Php 120. And the daing was delicious. But of course, we’re in Cebu, known for their danggit. ☺

I’ll give credit to their staff for accommodating our request for an early breakfast. The restaurant opens at 6 A.M. and they gladly served ours at 5:30 A.M.

They also offer free transportation to/from the Sta. Fe Port. Mang Dodong, the resort’s driver, also knows a lot of bangkero for island hopping and also bike/motorbike rentals for island tour.

There's nothing much to do in the resort, except swimming. No water sports available.

I like the resort for its location. It’s near the Sta. Fe market, which is like the center of the poblacion, with lots of restaurants and mini grocery stores.

But what I like most about the resort is the peacefulness that if offers, the way a resort should be, I think.
cottage 9 of Kota Beach Resort
inside the cottage
cottage balcony
Africancrab says:
Nice detailed review, thanks for sharing

Related Travel Blogs About Kota Beach Resort

the kota beach journal
Day 1 who doesn’t love the beach? it is peace. it is paradise. and in an island, in the far far tip of cebu, there’s kota beach, a white-sand fortress. kota beach is in sta. fe, bantayan i…Kota Beach Resort Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu Tel#. (032) 4196135 / (032) 4389042 Rooms We paid 2400 pesos for the room…

Check Kota Beach Resort Rates and Deals