Kosybar

24380324

Kosybar Marrakech Reviews

marcie21 marcie21
Drinks in the medina Jul 08, 2011
Kosybar is a nice place for sun-downers on the terrace watching the storks in their nests. Later in the evening it gets quite fun with a singer doing cover songs to dance too. It is by no means a Moroccan experience but its fun and laid back and it is a place in the medina where you can find alcohol.
bellalondon bellalon…
Great place for lunch, dinner or drinks. I love KosyBar! Feb 10, 2009
Located right in the heart of the the age-old mellah district, this modern and vibrant restaurant has an awesome rooftop terrace that overlooks the Medina.

I visited KosyBar a few times during my stay in June 2008 and found it quiet during the day, perfect time to enjoy the rooftop terrace for a spot of lunch. It get's busy in the evening making it the perfect place to hang out for a few drinks.

With a choice of Moroccan, International or exotic cuisine it certainly caters to everyones needs.

Overall it is an awesome restuarant with fresh food and a great atmosphere.
Awesome!
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Views over the city Feb 03, 2009
It is a 3 story building, very well decorated and maintained. On top of the building you find beautiful sofas where you can lie down, have a beer and enjoy the views. Today was quite sunny, so I took a nice sunbathe ☺ I ordered a local beer (Casablanca) and I had an interesing chat with my mother. They also serve food, but we were not hungry at the time we were there. By the way, so far everytime I ordered a coacktail or beer they come along with a small dish of olives. I highly recommend you to go there for a drink!

Check Marrakech Hotel Deals