Kostas Restaurant

Trianda, Greece

Kostas Restaurant Trianda Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Kostas Restaurant Jun 20, 2015
Packed till the roof, that was what it looked liked when we entered. We had walked past the place a couple of times and decided it would be a good idea to grab a bite. Though it looked like the restaurant was jet packed we managed to got a table in the middle of the restaurant.

The owner is a very friendley guy who makes small talk with everyone. Food is served verey quick (considering the amount of people inside). A place to really feel comfortable after a day enjoying the sun.

The food is A-Ma-Zing! I, as a vegeterian, find it not always easy to order something that I like (or something that is original ;) ). But Kostas doesn't dissapoint! The menu is filled with a lot of good dishes. I got a vegeterian pita with fries on the side. My husband, the meat-eater, also liked the steak he ordered. Our daughter got a small pizza.

This was the first time we ate here but definitely not the last time. I would highly recommend kostas to everyone visiting Rhodes.
Steak
Vegeterian pita
Pizza
Outside of Kostas
Suusj says:
Yes indeed. The pita wasn't the only vegeterian course on the menu. Would recommend this place in a heartbeat! (for meat lovers and vegetarins).
Posted on: Jan 18, 2016
spocklogic says:
Something for vegitarian and meat lovers alike - Bravo!
Posted on: Jan 17, 2016

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Trianda Map