Korean Folk Village

031-288-0000

Korean Folk Village Yongin Reviews

Calann Calann
A day out to remember Jun 21, 2012
With an entrance fee of 15000 won, about 8GBP, for an adult this is an extremely economical and fun day out. If you have a Korean friend Coupang often have half price tickets aswell.

To properly see everything you need a whole day and a well charged camera! The village setups are amazing. There are even areas where Korean dramas have been filmed. You can have your photo with cut-outs of the stars!

I highly recommend setting apart about three hours to see all of the shows aswell. There were four when I visited. The Korean Farmers Music and Dance, Acrobatic Performance on a tightrope, Equestrian Feats and the Traditional Wedding ceremony. All were amazing to watch and my only regret was that the battery on my camera ran out!

Food can be brought at a cafeteria type area. Order your food at the first main window and then take the ticket to the area cooking your food. I was lucky to have Korean friends to show me how to do it but i did see some other tourists looking confused. If it is a hot day I highly recommend the Sikhye, which is a Korean rice nectar desert/drink served in a bowl and drank. Also the Gamjajun (potato pancake) was delicious and big, one was enough for three of us.

Wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking but there are plenty of shaded places to rest.

Check Yongin Hotel Deals