Seoul, South Korea

Korean Air Seoul Reviews

borneoboz borneoboz
One free in/out bound hotel stay by Korean Air for long layover in Incheon International Airport May 02, 2011
Korean Air provided one free hotel accommodation for my round trip Atlanta-Kota Kinabalu flight with a 12-hour layover in Incheon International Airport. Korean Air only provides ONE free hotel accommodation on either in-bound or out-bound flight. I was put up in Incheon's BestWestern, with one free meal inside the hotel, which i considered was very kind of Korean Air to do so.
amit_vancouver amit_van…
Great Price / Service Dec 15, 2011
I've been seeing a lot of commercials for korean airlines. I decided to book my trip to Thailand from Vancouver with them. Just a couple of points. They ran out of chicken and only had one of three choices available if you are sitting the last rows of a section. Some meals were actually pretty good for air travel standards. I had a 9 hour transit wait in Incheon and it's a beautiful airport. Free WiFi, comfortable chairs to stretch your legs if you are extremely tired. The design of the airport is stunning and the Korean people in general are smart, efficient and precise. I can see why Korea is a leading economy. I give it 5-star for the price to service ratio.
tour_guy tour_guy
Korean Air - One of the nicest airlines Jan 28, 2011
I flew with this airline for the first time from Bangkok to Chicago, and my impression was it is the one of the best airlines I have ever flown with. Even though the fares were bit higher than some airlines, my experience with Korean air was quite impressive. The boarding process, in-flight service and comfort seem to be closely comparable to that of Singapore airlines, in my opinion. I very much enjoyed my special meal, in-flight personal video entertainment system and on-time beverage services! The flight stewardesses were very friendly and always smiling! I will definitely consider flying with this airline next time if I have an option.
sarahsan sarahsan
Korean Air - an excellent experience Feb 02, 2010
This was my first time flying Korean Air. And what a pleasant experience. It started with the nice and helpful check-in staff.

Flight KE051 was a night flight from Seoul to Honolulu. After about an hour in the air we were served dinner. You could choose between beef stew and Korean cuisine, the Bibimbap. I chose the Korean option. The flight attendant asked me if I had eaten it before. Since my first encounter with Bibimbap was not a great one I said no. With the meal I received a card with a 5 step instruction on how to eat it. What a great idea!

While I was enjoying my meal they were showing a film "Winter Olympics through the years" on the big screen. I had the headphones on, but was trying to figure out which channel the sound was on. Out of nowhere a flight attendant appeared and said "It´s on channel 2". This was such an attentive crew. After a nice sleep we were woken up and served breakfast before landing in Honolulu.

The aircraft was a B747 and films were shown on a big screen in each cabin. The leg space between the seat rows was nice and spacious. The biggest space I have seen in any economy class by any airline.

Korean Air´s crew was extremely professional. They had such a pleasant way of being, kind of floating through the cabin without making any noise. It was almost like you did not see them, but they were always there to serve you.

It was such a pleasure to fly Korean Air. I hope I will do it again in the not too distance future. I can highly recommend this airline.
My window seat, 57K
sarahsan says:
Hi Daisy! I´m sorry to hear about your bad experience with Korean Air. Why did your have to deal with this at all? An accident is something your travel insurance covers and the insurance company should fix everything for you! Personally I´ve had nothing but bad experience with Continental so that is not an option for me, but thanks for the suggestions!
Posted on: Jun 10, 2010
Tamanawas says:
I flew Korean Air, Seattle to Seoul, and had a similar enjoyable experience! :)
Posted on: Feb 14, 2010
yadilitta says:
sounds great!!!
Posted on: Feb 14, 2010
GeorgeLeach GeorgeLe…
Korean Air Apr 15, 2009
Probably the best airline I've ever flown with in terms of serivce, comfortable, in-flight and aircraft. Really superb, Korea's national carrier has the highest standards for it's customers. However this unfortunatly comes at a very high price, especially from Europe and you have to fly to Incheon to connect to, well, anywhere. So it's great if you have money to burn and want to go to South Korea but not so good for much else unless you're in South Korea. Sadly this detracts from the brilliant experiance.

But if, like me, you were lucky enough to fly with them when booking with one of thier partners like Air France or KLM, you'll feel like you got a great bargin!

Related Travel Blogs About Korean Air

My first visit to Seoul.
By Korean air, I flew to Seoul Incheon airport from Sapporo. Because of the flight schedule from Seoul to Paris, I had to stay there for a night. But it was my first time there and I had no…Korean air, I flew to Seoul Incheon airport from Sapporo. Because of the flight schedule from Seoul to Paris…
Seoul, South Korea: Observations and thoughts
Does Seoul have much soul?   Overall I found Seoul reminded me a great deal of Taipei. Not necessarily from a look perspective, but from an overall feeling and attitude.   I wondered if…Seoul told me that if North Korean Air Force takes off then so do the South Korean planes.   In Seoul
Solo travelling is not for everyone.....
April 2009.   It’d had been 9 months since my whirlwind tour across Europe with only a short trip to Iceland (which was great) in-between. Needless to say my travel lust had once again been …Korean Air flight to Seoul was due to go. But after rushing around like a madman and drawing the attention…

Check Seoul Hotel Deals