Korcula Island

Korcula, Croatia

Korcula Island Reviews

rachrmn rachrmn
Korcula island Jun 24, 2008
Korcula Island in Croatia is a gem of a place.. We went by boat from Orebic. The weather was hot hot hot. It was August!!

Everything you need is on the island form hotels to little shops and juice bars. It was a couple of years ago I went so i am running through my mind trying to remember exact things..

I do however remember sitting in the sun by the sea having a glass of wine enjoying the view of the boats back and forth from the mainland.

Like the rest of Croatia it is friendly and cheap to eat out..

I would go back!!

Related Travel Blogs About Korcula Island

Dubrovnik to Korcula Island
We stayed in Dubrovnik for 4 nights. I loved Dubrovnik – the grand buildings, marble streets, huge fortified city walls, and beautiful sea below.We celebrated Hugh’s 3rd birthday there. We didn…Korcula Island, 4 hours north. We stayed in the Korcula old town, which was a real gem. It is also…
Finally, the beautiful Croatian waters!
I woke up on the boat around 6am when we were docking in Split. Me and the guys got some breakfast on the boat and then just hung out until we docked in Korcula at 11:15am. Now here is when things we…Korcula island was just that, and island. Did I stop to think that there would be different parts to the island
Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
Back on dry land after 1 week sailing from Split to Dubrovnik and back in 34 degree heat and sunshine! We had one day of big waves, the sea legs took a little getting use to as did the sea sickness…Korcula Island, it had the most amazing sun set and old town on the water. Dubrovnik was a close…

Check Korcula Hotel Deals