Kool Backpacker Hostel

Check Phuket Hotel Deals

Kool Backpacker Hostel Phuket Reviews

sylwias7 sylwias7
:) Feb 19, 2014
I was in this hostel just one night on my way back from Phi Phi to Bangkok. I must say that is a really good ,clean place. And location is perfect for nightlife.But is not loud inside. Was quiet at night that you can actually have a good sleep.Rooms clean, air condition are working well.Bathroom are clean and tidy .You can meet really nice people from all over the world.Staff members are nice helpful and alway smiling.Was a good place to stay. I was there on 30/1/14
cianmo cianmo
Apr 15, 2013
This is a solid hostel, run by some really nice folk. One of the guys there though, named Ang, is a bit of a womanizer. He’d come out to the club with us at times and try it on with a good number of the female residents.. and by good number, I mean roughly 90%. It all seemed pretty harmless though and the rest of the staff were really nice, giving excellent advice on the local area. On my first night, Ang comes up to me with a several blank CDs. He want’s me to burn some music for him, all the while keeping me sweet while feeding me a steady line of whisky and coke. We spent a LOT of time in this hostel just watching movies. They’ve got a big ass screen with surround sound, and you can buy literally any movie around the corner for about $3 USD. I think in the whole time I had seen maybe 15 movies (probably more, realistically)? During the stay there were quite a few heavy rain-showers also, so going outside wasn’t even an option. One thing to note is that you will get an excellent night sleep here. The rooms are so dark, we’re talking pitch black, that when you wake up at say, 10am, you’re brain says “fuck this, it’s still waaaay too dark, back to sleep!”. Next thing you know, is it’s 3pm and you’re getting up. Mix that with some pretty heavy nights out and it’s a recipe for a zombified state.
sylwias7 says:
I was in this hostel just one night on my way back from Phi Phi to Bangkok and I must say that is a really good ,clean place. And location is perfect for nightlife. Was quiet at night that u can actually have a good sleep. I was there on 30/1/14
Posted on: Feb 19, 2014