Konoba Moskar

Konoba Moskar - Outdoor seating area

Konoba Moskar Dubrovnik Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Great dining Jun 26, 2013
We came across this restaurant by chance while wandering the little streets of the Old Town. It is located on one of the parallel streets just of the main Placa Ulica.

The restaurant provides indoor and outdoor seating for you to choose. It serves local and Mediterranean cuisine including fish, seafood and meat. It also offers a fine selection of Croatian wines.

We got attracted to seat there since all outdoor tables looked professionally dressed and the place itself oozed warmth and charisma.

On approach, we were immediately welcomed by one of the waiters who offered us to be seated at one of the outdoor tables. He then presented us with drinks and food menu and helped us choose wine from the list - with his advise, we ordered local Croatian white wine which was smooth and delicious.

We also used his help in choosing our meals as the menu was full of tastefully looking dishes. My choice for the evening was fish fillet with potato fritata and sauté veg.

When the meal arrived, it was beautifully presented and looked and smelled delightful. And it was indeed one amazing dish which I savoured.

The entire evening experience was one not to forget including charming atmosphere, professional and helpful staff, great quality food and selection of local wine.

I would definitely recommend visit to the restaurant as it deserves to be discovered.

The total meal price, per person, including drinks - approx. €18 which was less then expected.
Outdoor seating area