Kongressikoti

Snellmaninkatu 15 A, Helsinki, Finland
www.kongressikoti.fi - 00358 40 770 4400
Kongressikoti - The old stylish lift
Kongressikoti - Room 11
Kongressikoti - An old sign: I managed to find, that it should say, that begging is strictly prohibited
Kongressikoti - Me in the cage lift

Check Helsinki Hotel Deals

Kongressikoti Helsinki Reviews

hujera hujera
A friendly hostel located in the city centre of Helsinki Jul 02, 2013
I stayed in the single room number 11 in this hostel.

It was my last day in Finland, so I just needed to have a rest before a flight back.

I liked the location. The hostel is practically in the centre of Helsinki. It is located on the 5th floor of an old house, which makes it a quite interesting place. Even the lift, that you take upstairs must be quite old - a cage lift, of course well maintained...

I came to the hostel and was met by a foreign staff, but really friendly ladies. My room wasn't ready, but I didn't mind, as went to explore Helsinki during the day. The lady apologized, and I didn't mind, as I could leave my luggage in the room.

There was a smoking balcony next to my room and the lady apologized again. I didn't mind, as I didn't meet anybody smoking on the place. The kitchen was clean, as well as the bathroom and toilet were. The shower wasn't the newest one, with a note not to slide the glass of the door, as it was broken. The notes were written in quite poor English, but the place was generally maintained.

If you are looking for a stylish accommodation, you obviously will not like this one, however the staff was friendly and helpful there, trying to keep the place quiet and clean. The price is quite high though, as located in the city centre. Anyway, I could feel a kind of welcoming atmosphere there, so I would recommend the hostel and stay there next time visiting Helsinki too.
Me in the cage lift
The old stylish lift
An old sign: I managed to find, th…

Check Helsinki Hotel Deals