Kong Kao

Check Phonsavan Hotel Deals

Kong Kao Phonsavan Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Very nice place to stay May 11, 2012
I stayed at a bungalow for two people. It was pretty nice - all wooden. There were two single beds, a table, a chair and some shelves. The bathroom was quite ok, better than in other places in Laos.

It is a short walk to the main street where you can find some shops and restaurants. Also not that far from the bus station so you can even walk from there when you arrive (I did it).

The staff are really friendly. They socialise with the travellers, play guitar and sing, they're really fun. They also offer some great tours. The one I did with them turned out to be amazing and I really enjoyed it. They showed that Phonsavan has so much more to offer than just Plain of Jars. They took us even to some remote places for trekking and the waterfalls there were beautiful! And there was nobody else around. When we came back they prepared dinner for us and it was all delicious.

The only thing I could complain about is that there was no wi-fi there. But I stayed for two nights only so it wasn't really a problem.

Check Phonsavan Hotel Deals