Komedia

www.komedia.co.uk/brighton - 01273 647100 ‎

Komedia Brighton Reviews

SamsTravels SamsTrav…
An excellent Comedy Club in Brighton, UK! Jan 11, 2011
Having lived in Brighton for a few years now, I couldn’t not share with you the wonder that is Komedia!! The komedia is a comedy club based in the North Laine area of Brighton and should not be passed by if you’re staying in Brighton. Without a single shadow of a doubt, Komedia is one of my favourite venues in Brighton. The entertainment they offer is consistently brilliant, whether it’s a club night, a comedy show or a gig.

They’ve got several rooms within the building, which is far bigger inside than it looks on the outside. My favourite bit is (strangely) the basement, which is where their Krater nights are held. I don’t know why, it just always seems to have a fabulous atmosphere. Probably because from the second the you walk in, everyone knows what a great night they’re in for.

My only complaint is that the drinks prices are pretty extortionate, even for central Brighton, costing upwards of £10 for two drinks. On their club nights though, they do tend to have drinks offers (usually a lager along with a spirit and mixer). I don’t really mind the alcohol prices too much though, as their entertainment is always such excellent value. In the three years of going here, I’ve never walked out feeling like I haven’t got my money’s worth.

Overall I would say check this out, I don't think your come away unhappy at all!!!

Check Brighton Hotel Deals