Komatsu an

2-8, Tokyo, Japan

Komatsu an Tokyo Reviews

Lotus28 Lotus28
Soba place busy with locals Dec 15, 2011
If you are hoping to enjoy good Japanese traditional food cheaply, this is your place!

Their prefixed "Banshaku Setto" (evening drink set) is really awesome! The set menu includes sashimi(raw fish without sushi rice), dashimaki-tamago(Japanese omelette), deli that changes daily, tempura and soba noodles, and those dishes come with a glass of alcoholic drink (either beer or shochu, Japanese spirit)!

This prefixed set costs 1500yen, but you could even get a discount if you enter before 6pm!

Even it's very cheap, the taste of soba noodles and other delis are really good. It's always very busy with local people so if you want a seat, I'd recommend you to visit early.

I often enjoy dinner with workmates, especially when we want to grab a drink even we don't want to spend so much money. But the taste itself is great. I highly recommend this restaurant!

* The address of this restaurant isn't shown properly on TB so I would like to write down here.

And the wrong location is shown on the map so just don't follow it!

Add: 8-4, Hamamatsucho 2chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Lotus28 says:
Yeah, I'm a bit too blushed to take pics there because we go there so often :P It's like taking pics of the food at company's canteen! Hahaha.
Posted on: Dec 15, 2011
Sept922 says:
Next time you go take a quick pic!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2011