Kolonna Hotel Riga

Kolonna Hotel Riga Rates and Deals

Kolonna Hotel Riga Reviews

shavy shavy
Good location in the old town of Riga Feb 17, 2017
Kolonna Hotel is just about 5 min walk from airport bus station. A nice location in the old town of Riga, the streets of this hotel line up with bars and restaurants, most of sights are easy walk

The hotel offers airport transfer, but is much cheaper to take a bus

We have an evening arrival, a very friendly guy in the counter speak very well English. During check-in we both must fill up a registration form, and thereafter he explained where our room is located. We book just a twin room, so after registration he gave us two room key

We find it strange why we got two room key. We went upstairs there is only one door, but inside there were two doors that's why we have two keys. This is really a super spacious room number 23

Two separate room, one room consist of twin beds, while other room has double bed. Is a room for 4 persons. We didn't used the double room we sleep in a twin room, it has all same amenities inside. Each room is clean with nice furniture. Free wifi inside the room. Plus free bottles of water

A very spacious and super clean bathroom. Is so perfect

Breakfast included served on the cellar there were choices of warm and cold not extensively, but surely worth it

A highly recommended hotel in the old town of Riga. Across street from hotel is "Lido restaurant" and bar where a big tv screen showing games
Hotel building
Front desk
Double room
Double room
theridingdutchman theridin…
Great Rooms for Great Prices Jul 21, 2011
Located directly in the Old Town Centre of Riga, the nightlife, bars and restaurants are never to far away. Everything is within walking distance of this wonderful hotel. They offer great rooms for a great price and come with free wi-fi.
Kolonna Hotel Riga
GeorgeLeach GeorgeLe…
Good location but not much else May 03, 2010
Let's start on the positive, the hotel's location near Dome Square is excellent and the price for a tourist room is good. It's also very clean which is good.

The downside is that it's extremely basic, with the bare minimum furnishings and doesn't have much in the way of amenities. The other addition I didn't like was a shared bathroom as that was not stated when I booked the place as well as the fact I wasn't allowed a non-smoking room which is an annoyance as neither of us smoke. Turns out that wasn't an issue as it doesn't appear anyone's ever smoked in the room and the room next door was empty all the time so the bathroom was totally ours. However it should be noted I went for the cheapest room possible due to my friends fiscal constraints so perhaps I simply got what I paid for? Regardless, this is more like a 2 star than a 3 star.

The breakfast was also rubbish and I didn't like having to pay on arrival before I'd even seen the room. That immediatly rubbed me up the wrong way. Staff were okay, some friendlier than others. Sorted depended on who was working on the front desk.

All in all, I wouldn't reccommend. Sure, the location was brillant but there's plenty of other hotels in the Old Town and I'm sure they're probably superior to this.

Kolonna Hotel Riga Overview

There are many attractions nearby the Kolonna Hotel Riga, which is located within the historic district of the city. Attractions include the Dome Cathedral, the Art Nouveau district, Old Town, and the Daugava River. Other area attractions include the Museum of Latvia, the Latvian National Opera, and the Art Nouveau Center. Guests will enjoy close proximity to the shopping, dining, and entertainment venues that are nearby the city. The Grecinieku railway station is within walking distance of the Kolonna Hotel Riga. In addition, the Riga International Airport is approximately twenty minutes away.

Guests of the Kolonna Hotel Riga will be able to choose between twin, double and studio guestrooms. A penthouse suite is also available. Amenities of the guestrooms include private bathrooms with showers, satellite television, direct-dial telephones, wireless Internet access, in-room safes, and air-conditioning.

Established in the seventeenth century, the Kolonna Hotel Riga provides guests modern accommodations in a historic setting. Amenities include seminar space, a reception area, complimentary breakfast, and hotel safes.

Kolonna Hotel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower