Koliba Nad Tratou Penzion Kezmarok

Check Kezmarok Hotel Deals

Koliba Nad Tratou Penzion Kezmarok Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Beautiful and interesting guest house Apr 14, 2017
Since we were driving randomly through the country side and we do not have any hotel reservation, we decided to check this out when we pass it, since the time already showing around 5pm.

We were not sure if that huge wooden house was just a restaurant or a guest house, but it looks beautiful from outside. So I go out from the car and go inside to enquiry if they have room available for tonight.

The girl behind the restaurant bar was friendly but she does not speak English. So I used body language to find out if there is a room available.

Finally I get my best buddy from the the car since he speaks German, and then he communicate with the girl.

We were luckly, there is room available, so we asked it is possible to see the room first to find out if it is clean before we commit staying there.

The room located at the third floor and it was spacious and clean.

There is a small hallway with a wardrobe and table when we open the door into the room, and then another door toward the bedroom.

The bedroom was big with one double bed and 2 bunk beds, plus big wardrobe, tall boy and television, and night table on each side of the bed. I love the most the big balcony in the room, with view toward the street.

There is a living room and sofa for guest to use in each floor.

We definitely decided to stay there.

The private bathroom was huge with good hot and cold shower. However, there were no curtain in the bathroom window. I was a bit anxious just in case someone peep when I have shower. The soap and towels was provided.

This guesthouse is full of character and I really like it. It cost €35 for two people per night with breakfast.

It was very quite at night time and we do not see any guests at this guest house.

The restaurant open for lunch and dinner and we have dinner at this place since we were not sure, where we were, and it was getting late.

The restaurant was huge with big bench style chairs and plenty of trophy hunting on display. Oh boy, this is a very interesting restaurant and I really like it. It was soo different but somewhat very cozy. It seems many local come here for dinner.

The girl who served us dinner, wearing traditional Slovakian dress and I asked if I could take a photo of her.

The traditional Slovakian food was good and very cheap.

The next morning we have a big breakfast which consist of 3 fried eggs, 3 bacon, and a bit of salad and plenty of bread with tea or coffee. Wouw…. I was stuff after eating all of those. I probably give some of the those food to my buddy since he was bigger than me.

I really enjoy this guesthouse. It was full of character, beautiful and the food was good. We parked the car right outside the house for free.
the hall way to the room
inside the restaurant
the bar
the restaurant with big table
gingerbatik says:
it was May, I like the style of the house, it was very cozy:)
Posted on: Sep 24, 2017
cotton_foam says:
very good find for only 35eu including breakfast!
Posted on: Sep 24, 2017

Koliba Nad Tratou Penzion Kezmarok Overview

The Koliba Nad Tratou Penzion Kezmarok provides free parking. Wi-fi is provided. The hotel also offers tennis courts. Feel greater comfort in your hotel as this venue offers a pet-friendly policy. Aqua City Poprad is within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Koliba Nad Tratou Penzion Kezmarok offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Guests have the option of requesting a non-smoking room. The rooms at the hotel have a TV and cable / satellite channels.

The Koliba Nad Tratou Penzion Kezmarok features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to eat in.

Koliba Nad Tratou Penzion Amenities

• Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Tennis Courts
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower