Koji BBQ Buffet

1725 West Carson Street, Carson, CA, USA
(310) 787-1820
Koji BBQ Buffet - Shrimp on the Barbie!
Koji BBQ Buffet - Koji B.B.Q. Buffet
Koji BBQ Buffet - Kalbi and Spicy Chicken
Koji BBQ Buffet - Bulgogi!
Koji BBQ Buffet - Spicy Chicken, Spicy Pork, and Beef Intestine
Koji BBQ Buffet - Donna's BF is NOT a fan of seafood!
Koji BBQ Buffet - Yummy in the Tummy!

Koji BBQ Buffet Carson Reviews

TRE69 TRE69
Korean BBQ...the Mom and & Pop way! Nov 01, 2007
Koji B.B.Q. Buffet is a mom and pop, local favorite, Korean BBQ joint located at the Eastgate Plaza in Torrance. If you are not familiar with Korean BBQ, here you sit at an oversized table with a grill in the center of the table. And you cook your own food.

Don't be fooled by its strip mall surroundings...the food is really good. When I say food, I mean the MEAT and loads of it...bulgogi, kalbi (bone-in and boneless), spicy pork, spicy chicken, beef brisket, and other cuts of meat like beef intestine and hearts. They also have raw shrimp with heads on so you can have shrimp on the barbie!

Since it is a buffet, they also offer cooked foods like mussels, crab legs, gyoza, and noodles. There is also a salad bar if you need to eat a little ruffage. Koji's also has a small dessert bar with jello, some baked goods, and soft-serve ice cream, you know the usual offerings.

I have eaten dinner here 3 times. My favorites are bulgogi and kalbi because the marinades are just so tasty. The only thing from the salad bar that I get is the fresh sliced mushrooms which I like to grill and eat with meat. Of the times I've eaten here, I didn't like the look of the crab legs so I passed on them.

The service is hit and miss especially when its busy. But the staff does make a very good effort to refill your beverage when you are running low.

Dinner costs $25 but the real deal is at lunch which is half the cost.

Tips if you go...

1) Wear clothes that you wouldn't mind getting really dirty...grilled fat from the meat can spit at you and since it is BBQ, your clothes will smell as if you were in a fire.

2) Use the metal tongs with the raw meats then use your chopsticks to pick up the cooked meats...you DO NOT want to cross contaminate!

3) EAT BULGOGI AND KALBI!
Koji B.B.Q. Buffet
Kalbi and Spicy Chicken
Bulgogi!
Spicy Chicken, Spicy Pork, and Bee…
poohstanggt says:
We have to go there when I come out sometime....I can't believe I never went since it's like 5 blocks from my parent's house!! LOL
Posted on: Mar 19, 2008