Koi Restaurant and Lounge

Koi Restaurant and Lounge - my birthday mango sorbet mochi

Koi Restaurant and Lounge Las Vegas Reviews

SaraSnedal SaraSned…
Sensational Sushi Jan 11, 2011
The Koi in Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas is a must if you like sushi.

The ambiance was calm and soothing as well as upscale. The staff was professional yet friendly and the food itself was very delicious.

I would say that the cost is comparable to any other sushi place. It is on high end but definitely worth it.

I will definitely return next time I am in Vegas and I highly recommend it.
Sheila_0808 Sheila_0…
KOI sushi goes to Planet Hollywood in Vegas! Aug 13, 2008
Although i live in LA, i've never been to this sushi restaurant in LA.I heard good things about it.I've always wanted to go here but since one of their location is in Hollywood, i never get the chance to go.It's the hollywood scene thing that's stopping me from going.When i found out that they had opened one in Planet Hollywood in Vegas, and i happened to be there over the weekend,celebrating my birthday and attended a wedding, my friends and I thought we would check this place out.We made a reservation for six on Saturday at 7pm.

As you walk in to their restaurant, above main entrance will greets you with their handcrafted playfull giants Budha's that symbolizes , see no evil,hear no evil and speak no evil.

We were greeted with a welcome and a smile from their receptionist and led us to our table that would sits in the corner from the sushi bar.The place is huge and wide and open, surprisingly not too many people dining in that night.This place has more than one dining areas, if you're lucky and maybe can request it, you'll be seated by the fountain area where you could watch the water fountain show from the Bellagio.

Our service was excellent!Our server made sure that we're taken care of.Food was a bit expensive which range from an average of $50.00/person but unbelievably delicious and tasty,although we couldnt order everything in the menu I recommend you to try their dragon roll topped with crunchy crumbed tempura flakes, wrapped with rice paper sushi.Their kobe filet mignon was excellent,sunset roll a version of caterpillar was also the best!Their signature miso soup with cod fish was also good to start with. I highly recommend to order their cold sake, which is called kome kome sake, served on a tall rounded doubled glass with crushed iced on top of the vase.Very sweet and smooth.I'm not a sake fan but once you tried this you'll get hooked.Desserts are from their assorted flavored sorbet with mochi to their signature koi cheesecake.I tasted their mango sorbet with mochi and it was so yummy! i still dream about it up to now!

It was a good experienced dining in to their restaurant, i would highly recommend it to everyone.
california roll and sunset roll
spicy tuna roll and dragon roll
my birthday mango sorbet mochi
martinikitty13 says:
I'm glad their service is better now - a few years ago, service was horribly awful and snooty! :)
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008