Koh Tao Hotels

Browse 30 Koh Tao, Thailand hotel reviews for 76 Koh Tao hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Koh Tao

Mae Haad Hotels36 km
Koh Pha Ngan Hotels44 km
Koh Phangan Hotels50.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Koh Tao Hotels and Deals

#1 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
rich19856 says: "Great hotel with first class diving school. Right on the beach with good accomod..."
#2 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
04sarah says: "Me and a friend were travelling through Thailand and I had fractured my foot so ..."
#3 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
Mannez says: "Have been here in august/ september 2007 after having roughed it for about 3,5 w..."
#4 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
gaspard7733 says: "Bans Diving Resort is one of this few places in the world where "big" resort doe..."
#5 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
applewoman says: "We stayed in one of the huts up the hill. The view is stunning! The hut is provi..."
#6 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
macaron says: "Wow! I wish a could go back there! My husband and I loved it so much we went aga..."
#7 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
Amelia33 says: "This bungalows are more than enough to sleep and relax after a whole day diving...."
#8 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
jnwalsh says: "Sensi Paradise is an established resort at the bottom end of Mae Haad. For us it..."
#9 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
jayce127 says: "They have a very nice private beach, walking distance from the main pier, but qu..."
#10 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
ivy says: "First of all, this resort is not the same as New Heaven resort. The latter one i..."
#11 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
sherrybaby86 says: "Set on the side of a hill-top, the family run Seaview Resort was a great choice ..."
#12 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
umbralwalker says: " Ko Taonbsp 'Turtle Island' is a small --21 sq km-- island 70km east of the..."
#13 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
Astrael says: "Must be because we travelled in February being peak season but we found Ko Tao t..."
Average Rate
$10
#14 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
lrecht says: "Cindy did a lot of research from home on nicer places on Koh Tao. Luckily we vi..."
Average Rate
$81
#15 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
bridgetmc615 says: "I had been told to stay in Tanote Bay, which is extremely isolated from the rest..."
#16 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
sabzero says: "I stayed about 4 nights Blue Wind Bakery and Resort! It's a really cheap plac..."
#17 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
cianmo says: "They had the best price for what was on offer, we got two bungalows with a priva..."
#18 of 76 hotels in Koh Tao
d2amy says: "I cannot explain to you just how hot the 4 person dorm room was. It was insane. ..."
Koh Tao