Koh Samui Hotels

Browse 81 Koh Samui, Thailand hotel reviews for 557 Koh Samui hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Koh Samui

Chaweng Hotels9.4 km
Koh Phangan Hotels25 km
Koh Pha Ngan Hotels27.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Koh Samui Hotels and Deals

#1 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
mikeym says: "Jungle Club is situated on top of a cliff overlooking Chaweng Beach on Koh Samui..."
#2 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
amylaichareonsup says: "From the moment we were picked up at the airport by the hotel's minivan service,..."
#3 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
Ramsy says: "Nice and decent resort with large houses, a big romantic bed. A wonderful separ..."
#4 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
bse200 says: "We went to Ko Samui for 3 Days. The Resort was recommended by friends. It is loc..."
#5 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
kimpigott says: "We stayed in this hostel after rolling up in Chaweng without a place to stay and..."
#6 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
alpgalip says: "This hotel located in Chaweng beach which is the most popular region of Samui Is..."
#7 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
realrv6 says: "I Have been there for 10 days in august 2009. I really loved this place. The roo..."
#8 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
Maytemb3r says: "My friends and I stayed at this hotel days before the Full Moon party on NYE at ..."
#9 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
Modioso says: "Great little place 2 mins from the beach! Slightly expensive for a backpacker 8..."
#10 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
amanda576 says: "Smile House Resort is located in Bophut Beach in the heart of the Fishermans Vil..."
$34
#11 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
kelpetin says: "I stayed at the Renaissance a few nights and the property is very clean and the ..."
$95
#12 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
thailandsnewgirl says: "I have just moved into Villa Bougainvillea with my family that have come over to..."
#13 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
kimpigott says: "I stayed in these chalets 7 years ago and loved the place. They have all ranges ..."
#14 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
seangee says: "My friend and I stayed here in March 10' for only one night but had no problem a..."
#15 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
suave says: "I love this place, I got to know the owner who is a true gentleman with a sense..."
#16 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
insomniac83 says: "People are friendly, the rooms are very clean. Didn't use the swimming pool beca..."
#17 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
mateole says: "Very clean place and the staff is super friendly and accommodating. Highly recom..."
2.5
#18 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
Michaelpd1 says: "Absolutely great hotel located on the North end of Chaweng beach.Located in the ..."
#19 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
vessa says: "Quite expensive but so worth it! Such attention to detail in every way, pure lux..."
$74
#20 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
nipunoswal says: "Our stay at Kala was the best thing for us to begin our holiday. We truly relaxe..."
$92
#21 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
04sarah says: "The rooms are nice and spacious and we had a beautiful view from our room howeve..."
$110
#22 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
LadyAnabelise says: "I spent two nights at Silavadee, Samui. It was totally a bliss to enjoy such a f..."
$122
#23 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
Kanw1 says: "Before I start this review a big thank you to all the staff at Le Meridien for m..."
$124
#24 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
lrecht says: "If you have read any of our blogs before, you already know that I am a dedicated..."
$359
#25 of 557 hotels in Koh Samui
LadyAnabelise says: "I love Bandara for its location and lay out. It is easily accessed by car, publi..."
$86