Koh Samui Villa rentals

Check Koh Samui Hotel Deals

Koh Samui Villa rentals Reviews

thailandsnewgirl thailand…
Staying in a villa from Ko Samui Property May 04, 2011
I have just moved into Villa Bougainvillea with my family that have come over to spend some time with me in Koh Samui. The Villa is awesome. We booked it via Ko Samui Villa Rentals, great site, really easy to use, great service and they have some really great deals.

You would think that hiring a private villa would be the sort of thing that only film stars and rich people do but when there is a load of you it is actually really affordable. This place has three bedrooms, so I have mum and dad in one room, me and my sister in one room and my other sister and her boyfriend in the third room, so when you spilt the cost per night between six people it works out cheaper than any hotel that is of this standard.

It think if you are travelling in a large group then this is a great way to get five star accommodation at an affordable price and when you have things like your own private pool then it adds some serious luxury to your vacation.

I will always look into villa rental from now on when there are a few of us, even if it is just for a special treat now and again!

Check Koh Samui Hotel Deals