Koh Phi Phi Hotels

Browse 31 Koh Phi Phi, Thailand hotel reviews for 21 Koh Phi Phi hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Hotels near Koh Phi Phi

Phi Phi Island Hotels2.5 km
Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels9.3 km
Koh Lanta Hotels30 km
Railay Hotels30.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Koh Phi Phi Hotels and Deals

#1 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
whites81 says: "For those who call themselves backpackers but still look for the luxury of cheap..."
#2 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
wiese says: "My favorite hotel in Phi Phi. This is clearly a couples retreat, its right on l..."
#3 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
NickDeJesu says: "Beautiful location, great views of the islands and an excellent staff. Far from ..."
#4 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
LeighTravelClub says: "We have visited this hotel many times and still consider it to be our ultimate b..."
#5 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
bashmentbabe says: "Ok so its not a high end hotel but it certainly was a great base for us, we were..."
#6 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
RTWWannabe says: "The best thing for me about Coco's was the location. You were far enough from th..."
#7 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
wcs89 says: "Mr Local's is great if you know what you are getting into. It's a dorm style hos..."
#8 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
sewsewdef says: "I loves the flowers in the toilet upon arrival. Everything was like that. Sure..."
#9 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
tufan says: "In Phi Phi, Charlie's Bungalows is the best spot. A bungalow hotel by the beach ..."
#10 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
Astrael says: "Phi Phi tend to have expensive places to stay and this is no exception. I though..."
#11 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
LeighTravelClub says: "This is the only 5 star accommodation on Phi Phi. Rooms are well appointed and q..."
#12 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
cianmo says: "We picked a place called Golden Hill Bungalows and waited for our free taxi..."
#13 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
LaraFlw says: "The Phi Phi Island are considered to be one the most beautiful tropical islands ..."
#14 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
d2amy says: "This place wasn't anything spectacular, it wasn't anything really. I got a doubl..."
#15 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
Biedjee says: "I stayed here as part of an overnight diving trip. This is not really the kind o..."
#16 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
yoanna87 says: "I stayed at this guesthouse for 5 nights, in a twin room. The room was ok - two ..."
#17 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
annajim30 says: "The hotel was lovely - situated at the viewpoint where the whole of Koh Phi Phi ..."
#18 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
dacheekydevilis says: "Phi-Phi Island is a 1.5hr boat trip away from Phuket. Arayaburi Resort, on Phi-P..."
#19 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
sugarose says: "I got recruited to this place by the owner when i arrived to phi phi. I honestly..."
#20 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
Michael2020 says: "As I walked on the centre street of Koh phi phi I saw this hotel from outside it..."
#21 of 21 hotels in Koh Phi Phi
pixie13 says: "Was taken in by the pirate themed room and paid over the odds to stay here! W..."