Koh Phangan Hotels

Browse 88 Koh Phangan, Thailand hotel reviews for 216 Koh Phangan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Koh Phangan

Koh Pha Ngan Hotels7.7 km
Mae Haad Hotels14.4 km
Chaweng Hotels17.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Koh Phangan Hotels and Deals

#26 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
amandascrib says: "Although a bit more expensive and on the North of the island this hotel was AMAZ..."
#27 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
ksam87 says: "This place is ok. The little bungalows with porches are nice and it's nice that ..."
#28 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
yoanna87 says: "Lime and Soda resort is located in a quiet part of Koh Phangan. However, it has ..."
$12
#29 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
ehrc2106 says: "The beach is only 1 minute walk through some bushes. The beach is beautiful. The..."
#30 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
KatieAdventure says: "CocoHuts is the perfect place to stay for anyone travelling in Thailand for the ..."
#31 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
04sarah says: "The location is about a 10 minute walk from Haad Rin. You can either walk along ..."
$55
#32 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
Rokerij says: "Arriving: After being attacked by the countless taxi's at the port, we made i..."
#33 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
Astrael says: "This place was recommended to us by one of the guys trying to sell accommodation..."
#34 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
Roey77 says: "In June 2008, my partner and I booked the Deluxe Seaview Bungalow45 which was..."
$42
#35 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
nin0m says: "Ko phangan - Baan Manali Resort is located in front of a large lagoon facing the..."
$38
#36 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
Tilly says: "We stayed here for one night at a cost of 950bt for the 3 of us. Located righ..."
#37 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
aaahauk says: "hmmm.. NOT what we thoght.. but:.. 1900b for a 2 big bed, hot shower, air con a..."
#38 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
bridgetmc615 says: "I had booked this place months ago when I knew I'd be coming to the Full Moon Pa..."
#39 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
monietoo says: "We found this place after ending up in a horrible place that we booked before ge..."
#40 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
cphetsoumphou says: "This place is very far from the Full Moon Party so getting transportation to the..."
#41 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
rdlemos says: "I went for a nice bungalow with air conditioning when I first decided to attend ..."
#42 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
sshaunaa says: "We stayed at Asia Bungalows from January 28 - February 1. We booked using Sa..."
#43 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
kels162164 says: "We stayed here for 4 days in July and I would definitely recommend it to those w..."
#44 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
brettjayhawk says: "My friends and I stayed at Moon Paradise Bungalows during the Full Moon Party. ..."
$25
#45 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
charleswhowell says: "I stayed here for the full moon party and was very pleased. Its small, family o..."
#46 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
andrejav says: "Macs Bay Resort was the place where one magical women was staying, and of cou..."
$44
#47 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
freakyfriday says: "Fantasea Bungalows are a very cool place to stay. I wanted to visit Koh Phangan ..."
2.5
#48 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
bashmentbabe says: "Central Cottages was a fantastic place to stay in Koh Phangan, If your going to ..."
#49 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
djpicasso says: "First time at this place makes me feel I wanna go back again and again. This is..."
#50 of 216 hotels in Koh Phangan
Bommiexx says: "The hotel itself is located at Thong Nai Pan Yai of Koh Phangan. I have to admit..."
Koh Phangan