Koh Lanta Hotels

Browse 14 Koh Lanta, Thailand hotel reviews for 148 Koh Lanta hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Koh Lanta

Koh Phi Phi Hotels30 km
Phi Phi Island Hotels32 km
Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels34.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Koh Lanta Hotels and Deals

#1 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
fransglobal says: "A great place to stay in Ko Lanta. I found this again in my Footprint Guide to S..."
#2 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
Astrael says: "Love the bungalows here. For one it is cheap, affordable and clean, and secondly..."
#3 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
RTWWannabe says: "From the moment we checked in we were made to feel really welcome at Lovely Lant..."
#4 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
swhayden says: "I had originally been interested in another hotel on Khlong Dao Beach but when I..."
#5 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
luke says: "Bubble Jungle is a very friendly and relaxed place where you can get a room with..."
#6 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
luke says: "Lanta Round House is a really great place to stay on Koh Lanta. It is located on..."
#7 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
xandervanhoof says: "Relaxed place to stay where I ended up when the taxidriver said "i bring you som..."
#8 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
sethwd2 says: "I chose Lantara Cottages from a recommendation from the amazing lanta website. ..."
#9 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
DrewSFO says: "What a delightful experience! This is a stunning resort, set on steep hills, ove..."
#10 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
cianmo says: "A low cost, awesome guesthouse. Youll get a nice private room for 4, with a ..."
1.5
#11 of 148 hotels in Koh Lanta
divadownunder says: "We stayed at the Ancient Realm Resort Spa in Koh Lanta in May which was in the..."
Average Rate