Koffmann's London

The Berkeley, London, United Kingdom
+44 20 72 35 1010
Koffmann's London - The dish 'to die for' - Pig's Trotters stuffed with Sweetbreads and served with mashed potatoes and crispy cracklings
Koffmann's London - Escargots
Koffmann's London - The mouth-watering Foie Gras with apples and raisins

Koffmann's London Reviews

Ireneyhl Ireneyhl
Food "to die for" at Koffmann's London Aug 26, 2011
The food at Koffmann's Restaurant in London was soooooooooo good... it has become my favourite restaurant and the last trip I was in London, I went there four times. My favourite dish is Pierre Koffmann's famed pig's trotters stuffed with sweetbreads served on a bed of mashed potatoes and crispy cracklings - this is a dish to "die for", I never get tired of eating it and it's almost my staple whenever I dine at Koffmann's. It is cooked to perfection, the meat is sooooo tender and juicy...one bite of this and it felt like I'm in food heaven! The pistachio souffle is a "not to be missed" dessert.

The escargots and foie gras with apples and raisins were delicious and so is the squab pigeon. The freshly baked breads were simply heavenly.

The ambience is comfortable, decor homely and unpretentious, its price surprisingly reasonable for such great tasting food and service is impeccable!
The dish "to die for" - Pig's Trot…
Freshly Baked Breads