2901 Parkway Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, USA
+1 (407) 662-6099

Kobe Japanese steakhouse Kissimmee Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great food and great show Apr 02, 2012
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse is a chain of restaurants specializes in Teppanyaki or Hibachi cooking. I had been trying to get in to the restaurant a couple of days earlier but due to the fact that we had to stay in the restaurant for 45 minutes before we could get seated made us find another restaurant to dine at.

One of my friends had booked a set for us some ours earlier and we met up in the bar where we enjoyed a couple of Sapporo beers before we were seated at the large table with the cooker in the middle. We were about 8 persons around the table, all looking forward to the show from the Teppan chef preparing dishes according to the ancient Hibachi style of food preparation.

We decided to go all in and therefore went for the extravagant combination five-course Kobe Imperial Dinner with sweet large shrimp, moist chateaubriand, and lobster. The meal turned out to be enormous and I had to pass on some of the vegetables. The meal started with Japanese clear onion soup; it was okay but not the best. The Teppanyaki meal stated with green salad and mushroom appetizer; luckily this also ended the sole green part of the menu and the meat started to come in one long stream after this.

First we were served large scallops with garlic noodles and the shrimps with mixed vegetables. This was followed cold water lobster tail with fried rice that I let be, because I was also getting full. The meal ended with chateaubriand, which hardly could get down. The meal was really good and so had the show been from the knife-swinging chef.

We had enjoyed some nice bottles cold Riesling wine that was very sweet and fruity, but far from the best I had tried. The whole evening had been great fun and we were really satisfied when left the restaurant feeling like stuffed turkeys.
Our first waitress
In the bar
Chokk says:
I was so full ;D
Posted on: Apr 14, 2012
freshxthisx says:
SO!! you experienced Kobe?? they give you so much food!!
but the performance is fun to watch!!
Posted on: Apr 13, 2012