Ko Gili Guesthouse

Check Gili Trawangan Hotel Deals

Ko Gili Guesthouse Gili Trawangan Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Cute place, GREAT price. Jun 15, 2011
After searching for god knows how many hours to find a room that was less than absurd amounts of money a night, and that would fit one girl, and two boys, preferably all not sharing a bed, was near impossible. And I won't lie to you when I say we did not find it.

We settled for a three person room, one single and two double beds, although he did say he would bring in a mattress for the other person, but the blokes sucked it up and slept together in the same bed. Such troopers. I think we ended up getting it for 180,000 rupiah, for two nights, in total. Which is a steal on Gili T if you ask me!

The guy who ran the place was super awesome, and although they are all trying to make an extra buck with the tour companies, he was pretty good at helping us bargain compared the other ones on the island. Super nice guy.

There is no air con, don't kid yourself. If you want it cheap, air con is not going to happen. One fan for all three of us, but I sort of remember it getting cool at night, although I might have been sick, who knows. However, was not ridiculously horrendous.

Cute little balcony for the 4 rooms as well, a table, with a couch and a few chairs. We stayed up drinking and there was no issue, pretty relaxed place if you ask me.

We got breakfast for 2 included as well, not three because we bargained the room down. But what can you do. I was the only one who ended up eating anyways.

I would totally stay here. It is not on the strip by the water, it's on the road up, which is fine because Gili T is tiny anyways.

Bathroom was not good, but I didn't expect it to be. Cold water only.

Check Gili Trawangan Hotel Deals