1 E Main St Champaign, Champaign, IL, USA
Ko-Fusion - Dad's bento box with free range beef
Ko-Fusion - Cucumber roll
Ko-Fusion - vegetable stir fry
Ko-Fusion - vegetable stir fry
Ko-Fusion - lychee red tea, wasabi and fresh ginger slices

Ko-Fusion Champaign Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Asian Fusion Aug 27, 2011
Ko-Fusion is an Asian fusion restaurant located in the downtown section of Champaign, IL

At first I wasn't sure if I would be able to find a decent vegetarian meal here. From the outside you can see large advertisements for wild caught seafood, which can be a bit alarming for the veggie inclined.

But all fears disappeared as soon as I asked the hostess about vegetarian options and looked quickly at the menu.

There were loads of veggie options to choose from. Three different salads, several vegetable roll options, a few tasty looking appetizers and a vegetable stirfry with the choice of rice or udon noodle.

I ordered a seaweed salad - lately this salad has been my new addiction and I am soooo angry with my self for accidentally deleting the photo of this beautiful salad from my phone before I could post it (GRRR) - Cucumber roll, a pot of Lychee red tea and vegetable stirfry over rice.

everything was delicious! I felt that the portions were a good size. Not too much and not too little. I absolutely loved the seaweed salad! it was served over a small bed of mix lettuce and garnished with a few halves of cherry tomatoes and cucumbers slices.

The cucumber roll was different than what I expected and not rolled with the traditional nori wrap. But still light and tasty. They served it with a pretty display of wasabi and fresh sliced ginger instead of the normal pickled ginger. I liked the fresh ginger MUCH better.

note about their vegetable rolls: they had a large selection of vegetable that they would serve rolled up including asparagus, spinach, black mushrooms, and fuji apples to name a few. You can order them separately or in a mix. I had thought about ordering the fuji apple, but I didn't think my father would enjoy it.. we usually share the cucumber roll and didn't want to take that away from him... next time Iam ordering it!

Some of the items seemed normally priced compared to other similar restaurants and other items seemed a little pricier than what you would expect to see. But it looks like they serve a lot of free range products so that would count for the higher prices

Def worth trying if you love asian fusion cuisine and sushi.

Dad's bento box with free range be…
Cucumber roll
lychee red tea, wasabi and fresh g…
esterrene says:
It was nice.. I need to go back and try the fuji apple rolls :P
Posted on: Nov 09, 2011
el_wray says:
Nice! There is also another place for a similar kinda food on Campus (in Green Street) called Sushi Rock! But, Ko-Fusion is a nice place anyway =)
Posted on: Nov 09, 2011
esterrene says:
A few months ago.. I was with my father. we were about an hour north of Champaign and decided to come down for the afternoon for better food options :P
Posted on: Nov 08, 2011