Ko Chang Hotels

Browse 13 Ko Chang, Thailand hotel reviews for 113 Ko Chang hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Ko Chang

Sattahip Hotels14.9 km
Rayong Hotels37.3 km
Pattaya Hotels43.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Ko Chang Hotels and Deals

#1 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
konresa says: "We decided to stay at Baan Rim Nam after reading all the great reviews on TripAd..."
#2 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
polvandenwirre says: "The perfect tropical picture can be taken from the main building of the Sea View..."
$87
#3 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
blueray4 says: "We stayed here for our honeymoon, and both enjoyed it very much. Friendly staff,..."
$50
#4 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
naiveblackangel says: "The resort run by a German and Philippine couple. Everything about this resort i..."
#5 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
rotorhead85 says: "While strolling the shoreline just north to the right of the Bang Bao pier, I ..."
#6 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
Lucas-26 says: "Feel like getting away from all the partying for a bit? Head to Cliff Cottage o..."
$11
#7 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
sighmqt says: "Nice resort with private with mangrovy beach. We loved the peace and quiet, wi..."
#8 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
Panerai says: "First of all I want to apologize for my English. English isn't my native languag..."
$40
#9 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
itrolle says: "We was a whole family on 13 persons away, among them a 2 yearling boy. I thou..."
2.5
#10 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
jmurray83 says: "Siam Hut was my saving grace with their beach front bungalows, equipped with air..."
#11 of 113 hotels in Ko Chang
jmurray83 says: "It was more than an experience here!!!!! It was described as a party hotel, but ..."
Ko Chang