Knott's Berry Farm

8039 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA, USA
www.knotts.com - 714-220-5200
Knott's Berry Farm  - Auntie & Devin getting ready for our train ride.
Knott's Berry Farm  - Xcelerator
Knott's Berry Farm  - Xcelerator entrance.
Knott's Berry Farm  - Boomerang.
Knott's Berry Farm  - Auntie, Devin, Snoopy
Knott's Berry Farm  - Auntie, Devin, Snoopy

Knott's Berry Farm Buena Park Reviews

CandyKelii CandyKel…
Afternoon Trip With My Nephew Apr 21, 2010
First off Knott's Berry Farm gets a 5 out of 5 rating because I grew up visiting this place often. Although I never spent as much time at Knott's as I did at Disneyland and it doesn't even compare to Disney.. it still reminds me of childhood.

I also rated it as being cheap because you get get a year pass for only 4 bucks more then your admission.

My brother lives only 10 mins away from the place so I figured an afternoon trip with my 1 year old nephew would be nice. We spent time at Camp Snoopy. His favorite was the hot air balloons. He's a very patient little boy but when he starts to get bored it's really fun to scratch aunties leg with your nails.

He punched Snoopy in the face and I told him that's wasn't nice to give him a kiss. He quickly loved Snoopy soon after. Snoopy stays out all day so if you're taking a little one you'll definitely have character photo ops.

My nephews favorite is the oldies music they play throughout the park. He tried to sing along to "Babyyyy, do you wanna dance". He also found a love for Simon & Garfunkel tunes since then. If you enjoy 60s tunes like I do it will make your walk through the park a lot more fun.

All in all Knott's is still a great place.
Auntie, Devin, Snoopy
Auntie, Devin, Snoopy
Auntie & Devin getting ready for o…
paul0511 says:
Nice review , Glad your nephew made it all good again with Snoopy :-)
Posted on: Apr 21, 2010
pearcetoyou pearceto…
Knotts Berry Farm...A couple of thrill rides here Jul 12, 2008
Knotts Berry Farm is located on SoCal, not too far from Disneyland. This park offer a lot for the entire family, but for thrill seekers, it's not the mecca of roller coasters. It cost appx. 50USD for the day.

There is one one ride here that I really liked...the XCELERATOR. The cars are modeled after '57 Chevys, but the coaster goes over 80mph and the highest point is better than 200 feet. The beginning is the best, when you are launched up more than 200 feet in less than 3 seconds! Next to the Titan in Texas, this probably ranks as my next favorite coaster.

Another roller coaster here is the Boomerang, comparable to the reverse coaster at Worlds of Fun.

Super Scream, though not a coaster, is another thrill ride here. This one propells you up 250 feet, and then you fall back at over 50 mph.
Xcelerator
Xcelerator entrance.
Boomerang.
CrazyLisa CrazyLisa
Sep 17, 2007
Knotts Berry Farm is like Disneyland's little cousin. They are in the family but vastly different. The Berry Farm is an amusement park in Buena Park a short distance from Disneyland off of Beach Blvd. The prices are very reasonable and most times adults can get in for $16.95 after 3:00pm.

The park is based on the old west theme. There is a ghost town where you can walk through museums, watch dance and music shows put on by native americans or just wander around in the shops. They have Camp Snoopy which features all kinds of rides for kids to enjoy. There are shows for them to watch and the Snoopy and Charlie Brown characters come out to play with the kids.

For the bigger kids Knotts has an array of rides. Supreme Scream features a ride that takes you straight up into the air for a breathtaking view before plunging to the ground. Big Foot Rapids is a wild raft ride that looks for big foot. Best to go on in the mornings so if you get wet you can dry out by evening. The newest ride Silver Bullet is an open ride where your feet are dangling. It whips and turns and takes you upside down at super speeds.

There are regular carnival games where you can test your luck. Theres Wild West shows to enjoy. The park has a wide range of activities and almost everyone can find something to enjoy. For the price it is a great amusement park.
X_Drive says:
I used to take my wife there on dates when we were young and the only ride was the train. Also, it didn't cost to get in back then. And they had a show at the wagon train circle. The food was great there then too!
Posted on: Sep 17, 2007
kamja says:
I want to go there!
Posted on: Sep 17, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Knott's Berry Farm

Tied up in Knotts at Buena Park
Within shouting distance of the carbon neutral prius driving tree hugging latte sipping liberals of Los Angeles, Buena Park offers visitors a rare snapshot of small town America in the…Buena Park is Knott's Berry Farm and a short drive can take you to Disneyland, Beverly Hills,  Ripley…
Mini meet-up with some of the LA crew
We were out in Los Angeles for my wife's 20 year college reunion and met up with four TB members for a great big breakfast at Dinah's. We flew from Indianapolis the night before on a Northwest Airbu…Buena Park to meet family at Knott's Berry Farm for their chicken.  I was not very hungry so I just…
Day Four--Knott's Berry Farm
Today was amusement park number three. Today we are going to Knott's Berry Farm. Being from Colorado I had only the slimmest of grasp on what to expect from an amusement park named after a berry farm… Today was amusement park number three. Today we are going to Knott's Berry Farm. Being from Colorado I had…

Check Buena Park Hotel Deals