Knights Inn Sandusky

2405 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH, USA

Knights Inn Sandusky Rates and Deals

Knights Inn Sandusky Reviews

homeres homeres
If you just need a place to sleep...better to pitch a tent by Lake Erie Sep 13, 2011
I booked this hotel on hotwire.com and It definately was a 2 star rating.

I was not very impressed with the hotel. Check in was at 4pm so luckily it was a 5 hour drive for me to get there.

There is no elevator, just know if you are bringing a heavy suitcase it will be a bitch dragging up the stairs if your room is on the top level. There are a lot of mesquitos up on the second level as well.

My room was weird, I had a jacuzzi however the jacuzzi did not work :( also there was no wall between the bathroom and the bedroom which would be uncomfortable for more than 1 person staying in that room....Also I did not like that the hotel had a moldy smell.

I'm just being honest, I would not recommend my friends to stay at this place and I will hopefully never book this same hotel ever again. Yes it was like $34 a nite but I would probably rather sleep in my car !!
The bathroom missing a wall , view…

Knights Inn Sandusky Overview

The Knights Inn Sandusky is located in Sandusky near state routes 2,250 and 6. The Hotel is 50 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airportand close to the Cedar Point Amusement Park, Lake Erie beaches, the African Lion Safari, as well as the Febens Park.

The Knights Inn Sandusky offers non-smoking rooms with all modern facilities such as microwave ovens, refrigerators, in-Room safe, coffee makers, iron, ironing board, hair dryers, and a 25-inch cable TV. Jacuzzi rooms are also available.

The Knights Inn Sandusky offers 64 guest rooms equipped with all modern facilities with complimentary breakfast which provides a wide variety of delicacies. The hotel offers non-smoking rooms, laundry service, seasonal heated outdoor pool, and guest parking is also available.

Knights Inn Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower