Knights Inn Bourne (Yankee Thrift Motel)

Average rate: $66 - Hotel class: 2 stars
114 Trowbridge Road, Bourne, MA, USA

Knights Inn Bourne (Yankee Thrift Motel) Rates and Deals

Knights Inn Bourne (Yankee Thrift Motel) Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
The Knights Inn, Bourne, MA Dec 19, 2011
This really wasn't a vacation type of stay; unfortunately we had to come down for a funeral so we were not equipped for a long stay, time was a factor. We booked this hotel last minute through Hotels.com. The motivating factor was price and location.

I booked one night at the Knights Inn in Bourne Massachusetts (say that three times fast). It was okay for the price, nothing really notable that stood out in a good way. There were some notable negative points which I will try and walkthrough for everyone.

The rooms had the usual appliances and it looks like the hotel is trying to make some improvements. I noticed trip Advisor had some pretty bad reviews written but I didn’t see any of the complaints in the room we stayed in or at least I didn’t see anything I would complain about or the service we received. Our check in was simple and quick, we went to the room, brought in our bags, and headed to see the family. Keep in mind this is a two star hotel not that being a two star hotel is an excuse or a reason for some cleanliness issues.

I have seen some pretty bad accommodations in my travels this bar far was not the worst, I don’t think I would go as far to recommend this hotel but I certainly won’t condemn the hotel all together. This hotel is an alright hotel if you are spending only a night or two, but if you are looking for comfort, amenities, and an expansive breakfast selection this is not the place for you. Normally when I travel and although I like comfort I look for price and location so some stains on some sheets don’t really bother me.

Most of the furniture is older, the mattresses need replacing because they are stained and of course they are old maybe a little too old and a little too worn out. The rest of the bedding like the sheets and comforters need to be replaced, there were some stains.

The location isn't that bad at all. One of the reasons we chose this hotel is because of its proximity to the cemetery and funeral ceremony. Bourne is on the Cape and it probably goes without saying but the no matter the location the in-season rates are noticeably higher especially if you are looking to be in the middle of the Cape Cod action. This hotel is not too far from the Ferry that takes you out to Martha’s Vineyard.

As I said there was nothing really special or outstanding about the service or anything else for that matter. We didn’t experience any rudeness but the staff did not really have to go out of their way for us for anything, meaning we didn’t ask them for anything and had no complaints to register. We didn’t spend much time at the hotel for the obvious reason of we had to attend a funeral so we really only dropped off our bags left, and came back to sleep. We checked out and packed up the car before the burial and left afterward.

Knights Inn Bourne (Yankee Thrift Motel) Overview

With its central location, Knights Inn Bourne Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Buzzards Bay (MA).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has air conditioning, hair dryer, internet access, television, microwave, satellite/cable TV.Hotel facilities offered at this Buzzards Bay (MA) accommodation include restaurant, room service, disabled facilities, business center, pets allowed, car park. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including indoor pool, jacuzzi, outdoor pool. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. For your reservation at the Knights Inn Bourne Hotel Buzzards Bay (MA), please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Knights Inn Amenities

• TV
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor