Knight Riderz

Entebbe, Uganda

Knight Riderz Entebbe Reviews

samie_sam samie_sam
Depends on your taste Mar 26, 2011
Ok, so I'm not quite a party animal but some events led me here... :)

I'm really a karaoke girl - i shall not disclose how awful i sound. After about 3 weeks or so of being in Entebbe, Uganda, I get my karaoke cravings and a friend of a friend recommended Knight Riderz to us.He said they had karaoke Saturday nights from 10pm. entry into the club is 5000 Ugandan shillings for ladies and 10,000 Ugandan shillings for men and the VIP ticket (entry to part of the club upstairs) is 10,000 Ugandan shillings per person.

So, there we were at 10pm, no karaoke. Instead, they bring out dancers. They had pretty sleek moves. 11pm, no karaoke. Then out came the "men's favourite dancers" and they did their thing. Then, there was the club's "Michael Jackson" who really did Michael proud and sent the club in cheers and applause.

12 midnight: NO KARAOKE

Ok, so I had to do something for goodness sake!

If you are not in a dancing mood, you can stare at the screen watching supersport - mainly Premier League matches or, like I did, grab a cue stick and shoot some pool with the homies (which won me a crush from a university dude) :)

And, great music, there was. Though I couldn't understand the Luganda songs, they still sounded great and good to dance to.

So, what I've learnt over the course of my stay in Entebbe, Knight Riderz is a place you go

1. when you don't care what people think about you because the club is known for reason 5.

2. to pick up the university chicks

3. if you are in the "cool" group in university

4. to find yourself a mzungu man (white man).

5. to get yourself a prostitute (this specifically for the "mzungus").

And that's that!

*Someone let me know of a karaoke joint in Entebbe...pleeaaase - i won't sing, i promise! ;)

Check Entebbe Hotel Deals