Kámor Fogadó

Check Diosjeno Hotel Deals

Kámor Fogadó Diosjeno Reviews

ex_pandora ex_pando…
Very contradictory experience Jun 15, 2011
It will be one of these reviews, which I usually try to avoid myself as they contain some specific bad experience in some specific hotel. However, I thought that if all this was just some bad contingency, then I wish you would not take into consideration here what I write, but if it is systematic approach by the hotel management, then it's sad and then you better avoid this place.

So, let's start with good things. It's a potentially nice countryside inn in the excellent location and wonderful views. If you are lucky you also can meet couple of absolutely helpful and friendly staff members who even would take you by car to mountains for free and show you the best walking trails to go. Rooms also can be potentially very nice. But, but...

We had to face some really negative things, which spoiled half of the time we were spending there:

1. During the reservation we were not informed that there is going to be organised children camp in the hotel, which resulted that we had to suffer for one day and night from the noise, screaming and night football playing, brrr. I do not have anything against children, however, the management was obliged to inform us about this fact in advance and then we had to decide whether we want to experience it or not. But we did not!

2. When we arrived we were given a room with used sheets and beds. The room also was dirty and with playing cards on the table. It took some time to proof that these are not our cards and these are not we who have slept in these dirty sheets in these 5 minutes we were in the room. There were no towels and no toilet paper, as well. However, it got solved within some hour or couple.

3. It was very complicated to solve all these problems as the receptionist did not speak in English or any other foreign language. It was funny when I asked after trying to communicate with her in English - Sprechen Sie Deutsch? And she said - No, but I speak English ;)

4. TV in the room was broken and noone planned to fix it or change it. Lamp was broken as well, and also shower cabin.

5. There was no possibility to pay by credit-card, though it was written the opposite.

6. Do not get there included breakfast of half-board. I really think that ordering food from their pub is much cheaper then to get half-board where you basically do not get a lot to eat and no drinks (except coffee in the morning).

Conclusion - I do not really know if I can recommend it to you. It is so beautiful there... but will you be lucky to get a clean room with TV, clean sheets and working lamp, will you be able to get a good nights sleep, I don't know. Maybe you can take a risk.
View from the hotel yard

Check Diosjeno Hotel Deals