Klute

0191 386 9859

Klute Durham Reviews

Llocin Llocin
Trying to find the poisitve... Jun 11, 2011
Well this will be short and not so sweet as I cant think of too many positive points for this club. Ok, the fact it is officially the worst night club in Europe probably grants it some appeal to some people, however, the club, ignoring its well deserved title is more like a disco with the only dance floor being upstairs and on a 'busy' night you are packed in like sardines. Somebody I know said they were going to have a shower before going to this club only to receive a reply from another friend who said 'don't bother, there is literally shit dripping off the walls'. In a round about way I think that sums this place up wonderfully. Try the cocktail bar Ebony's instead.
Laurabob Laurabob
Dec 07, 2005
Voted the worst night club in Europe, its still full to bursting every night. As one of the only student clubs in Durham, I love the fact that you could walk in and know everyone in there! With the same CD of cheesy music eveynight and a certainty of always finding someone dressed up in a weird costume after a bar crawl there was no surprises on a Klute night out. At £2.50 entry and £2 for a double and a mixer it was a cheap night, but it was always one on my favourite places in Durham and some of my fondest memories have been in Klute singing at the top of my voice to I will survive whilst dancing like I just don't care!
Girls in Klute!