Klub Podróżnik

37 ul. Felińskiego, Warsaw, Poland

Klub Podróżnik Warsaw Reviews

Aquedita Aquedita
Your home away from home :) May 19, 2010
This should be the ultimate hang out spot for TB MeetUps!

I came across this place by chance, my friend suggested we go there when I visit Warsaw. As it turned out - we were able to catch a cool themed meeting about New Zealand (read my blog entry for more details). Sweet!

Ok, so the neighborhood is totally dingy, plus it's a bit far away from any public transportation. But don't get discouraged, it will be worth it!

Ok, so the place isn't that spacious, but quite reasonable. Sofas are comfy, so sit down and chill out. Feel free to read some travel magazines (a stack of them on the wall by the bar) or a guide book to your dream destination (choose anything in English or Polish from the bookshelf). If you're more into photos, just look around - the walls (originally: deep red and silverish/grayish blue-nice combo!) are covered with them! Heck, while you're at it - have a drink or a snack. The menu is nice and the prices reasonable (as compared to other Warsaw clubs and pubs). Plus the staff is so cool, they're just as passionate about travel as you, so don't be afraid to talk to them. Overall, the vibe is really warm and comfy. Moreover, the clientèle is very specific and by that I mean - just as cool as us :)

The only downside I can think of is the fact that the club has only one toilet. It's not that big a place, but it does get really crowded during special events, so that's a problem.

Also, I would love to get rid of those hideous 3 flat screen monitors (kind of like digital photo frames). I hate them since they mess up the vibe, they should be replaced with more flags and souvenirs from all around the world.

Other than that - the place is totally worth recommending and I'd totally bring a fellow TB along. Watch out for Open Slide Shows every Monday - you can enter the competition as well (but do remember to arrive early to save a sofa!).
Klub Podróżnik logo
Aquedita says:
Zdecydowanie polecam, fajowe miejsce :)
Posted on: May 23, 2010
jegs76 says:
To jest coś w rodzaju knajpki?? Fajny pomysł! Następnym razem jak będę w Wawce muszę tam zajśc!
Posted on: May 23, 2010