Klong Muang Sunset Hotel Krabi

Check Krabi Hotel Deals

Klong Muang Sunset Hotel Krabi Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
In a mean, with a homey atmosphere... May 19, 2012
I'm very curios and open mind about to have an experience. Also may spoil for estimate because I enjoy difference. But this hotel may not recommend to someone,if you are like me might be fun to stay.

When we arrived here we exchanged glances each other...my boy friend might say "We will change the hotel". But he didn't.

The hotel's girl couldn't speak English well,it's ok because she called her boss every time. We ordered a king size or double bed and an extra bed for 3 persons. But there is a double bed. It impossible for us,so finally they gave us one another room for same price. This is nice for us. My daughter got a room for herself. But many ants came to her bed,oh well we can brush off them. An air conditioner and a refrigerator and TV works well,shower also not power though it's ok. The guest is only us so it makes us very relaxing.

Breakfast included the price,the hotel's girl make it well even takes time because she went to buying eggs after we ordered the french toast.

We were booking 2nights there,and finally decided stay at Krabi one more night. We consider should we move or not,so we stayed one more night here. Then asked her if they can change our bath towel for new and bed making...but she never do it. My boy friend started it by himself,brought a clean towel from the lobby and bed making. But she never minded.

The local atmosphere and her action,like treating guests likes a her friend is in a meaning homey atmosphere. I don't say "No recommend" but may sometimes people dislike it.

We loved location because we can go to very nice beach by 1 min. And good hotel are there so you can take very nice meal at these nice hotel.

The bar is next to the hotel and restaurant also. You can find some restaurants walk in a few min. And small store also in a few min. You can buy beers,snacks,stamp,daily stuffs...etc.
We exchanged signficant lookls whe…
at the restaurant/lobby
At first floor
at first floor
yasuyo says:
Yes,I guess so! Actually I'm missing that hotel also maybe I can stay there again;)
Thank you taking a time stop by my review:)
Posted on: May 21, 2012
koji-jpn says:
Yasuyo, what a special hotel you stayed at! But, you'll take a stroll down memory lane in the future!
Posted on: May 21, 2012

Klong Muang Sunset Hotel Krabi Overview

The Klong Muang Sunset Hotel Krabi offers free Wi-Fi and a tour desk as well as a laundry service, a dry cleaning service and a ticket service.

Klong Muang Sunset Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Computer
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower