Klm Airlines

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Klm Airlines Amsterdam Reviews

NorthernMonkey86 Northern…
Great to be able to fly from my local airport to anywhere in the world Oct 18, 2014
Over the last couple of years i have started flying with KLM from my local airport (Teesside), this has been a hugh benefit as i now do not have to travel from newcastle or any of the other hubs to get to different parts of the world.

The flight crews are always pleasent and the planes are modern and have a great selection of entertainment options on board. the meals are great and filling. Amsterdam is there main hub and from there i have been able to get to any part of the world.

The flights i have traveled on over the years have rearly been late and in the one instance it was, i was put up in a hotel in Amsterdam as i was unable to get my connection.

Hopefully they will keep flying from my local airport in the future as i will continue to use them, there prices may not be the cheapest but they are not over the top.
yadilitta yadilitta
Flying reliable KLM - KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Feb 24, 2009
I flew with KLM from LIM to Europe. Their main hub is AMS. So we stopped there, then I took another flight to Hamburg, but also with the same airline, so I was able to flight long distance and also short distance.

This airline is not cheap but it's not the most expensive either. You can find good deals with them. I love the fact they have a direct flight to Amsterdam from Lima.

The planes for the long distance were very comfortable, the screens were great. The crew was helpful and took care of the details, but were a bit serious - don't talk to the passengers just doing their job.

They serve food, which was better than in other airlines. In fact they serve a lot of food. I think they were feeding us all the time, haha.

I also liked their service in the counters. Also their service on phone is great! They are always helpful.

They have a frequent flier program. I have already used it and it was very good. They are part of the skyteam.

Sure, it's not a cheap / budget airline, but you are paying also for a good service. I'm not sure I'll choose them for a short flight - because of the prices, but definitely I'm always looking for a good deal with them for long distance flights.
yadilitta says:
dancing in Lima? that's a MUST hahaha. We are gonna have so much fun!!! Keep me posted about your trip and dates. Have a great night, roomy!
Africancrab says:
Yessssssss Ma'am hold that thought and we will have fun. Flights are coming along and I'm tryign to get the tour to Macchu booked directly from here so I can have some time to tour The town with you. Can we go dancing?
yadilitta says:
Yes, roomy, backpacking together might be awesome! Talk about that when you are in Lima... I'm thinking about you staying at Yadi's land, jajaja. Might be so much fun!!!
lauro lauro
klm airlines Feb 20, 2009
I flew from manila, philippines back to europe via klm airlines which had a stopover to amsterdam, netherlands before landing in düsseldorf, germany.

for a long distance flight, the airline is amazing! The tv screens are perfect, the economy class is amazing, almost fairly new seats, the food is ok, but the dessert was amazing!

the only problem are the flight attendants, they are not that much communicative with passengers.
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
And the flight attendents are old...
Posted on: Mar 24, 2009
Africancrab says:
Hey Lauro, what did you need from the air hostesses? Good review,nice to know that there is that side to them
Posted on: Mar 06, 2009
ratu says:
She had an old one :p
Posted on: Feb 20, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Klm Airlines

The Travel arrangements on KQ/KLM from Kampala
My Travel Partner is back: my daughter Desire is arriving this evening from Amsterdam aboard the Royal Dutch Airlines KLM. It all started with last minute arrangements and a planned business trip to …Amsterdam aboard the Royal Dutch Airlines KLM. It all started with last minute arrangements and a planned business trip to Port…
Tokyo 2009 - Day 1
02:30 AM, Amsterdam time: Somewhere above China hoping not to get shot down by air defense missiles. It’s been exactly one year since i’ve last visited Japan’s capital city Tokyo. And what a …KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines) from Amsterdam to Narita airport. The flight time is 10 hours and 30 minutes cause we have…
Day 1, Uden/Amsterdam/Kuwait/Colombo
Day 1 – Uden, The Netherlands – Kuwait, Kuwait – Colombo, Sri Lanka The night before depature I didnt sleep at all. I had spent the first day of Christmas at Robin’s house. Having dinner wit…KLM to Kuwait and from Kuwait to Colombo with Sri Lankan Airlines. Also the flight back had changed. We would fly with Sri Lankan Airlines to Dubai and from Dubai…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals