Klementinum Restaurant, Prague, Czech Republic
222 212 697

Klementinum Prague Reviews

jeminigirl jeminigi…
Slow service, but excellent Mojito's Aug 24, 2011
On our final night we had already chosen a place to eat we were, however, looking for somewhere to have a drink before our evening meal. We stumbled across this place after coming back from the Charles Bridge. There were a number of people seated in the separate eating area in the middle of the square so we decided to try our luck here.

We took a table at the front of the restaurant, and had a look at the drinks menu. Given that it was our last night I had already made my mind up that I was having a cocktail of some sort. My favourite Mojitos were on the menu, so that was decision made.

I have to say that the service was terribly slow, no one came to take our order for about 10 minutes after we had seated ourselves. And it was another 10-15 minutes before the Mojitos arrived. However they were in huge glasses, and enough Bacardi so that you could actually taste it. In fact this was probably the first drink that had quenched my thirst all day. The drinks bill came to 264 koruna including a service charge so that means the drinks were about 5.00 each including the charge.

The downside to being seated directly in front of the restaurant means that you are in close proximity to the oncoming traffic, not really for the faint hearted as whilst we were sitting there a vehicle did take out one of the unoccupied chairs!!!! So if you were eating a meal at this restaurant I would advise to seat yourself in the main square area or inside the restaurant for your own safety!!
malinita malinita
one of pragues biggest buildings Aug 03, 2009
It`S a big house in the old town. in evenings there a concertes in the mirrol chapel. In day time you can visit the house in a guided tour.

it`s interesting if you live astronomi or astology.

Related Travel Blogs About Klementinum

Potential Itineraries
For our trip, we decided to make a survey to decide where we wanted to go.  We listed countries that interested us, as well as cities in them, and things to see/do in the cities.    …Prague         - Mozart Museum         - Charles Bridge         - Klementinum
Almost 4 days in Prague
Facts: I will first write really carefully, I will only write this once and only once so if you miss it it is your fault. I will write everything in English so the most of you will understa…klementinum” an old building ii Prague to pick up some concert tickets for the evening. It was a classic concert…

Check Prague Hotel Deals